jack white and the zztop guys use them but the knobs look like they would pell the skin off your knockles

Guitar : Fender CIJ Mustang and a Telecaster
Amp : 76 fender champ
Pedals : BBE green screamer, Big muff, Ibanez LU20 Pedal Tuner, boss loop pedal
Quote by Nagashiro
jack white and the zztop guys use them
No they don't.
Quote by Indie_Slap
actually jack white does

but are they any good?

Jack uses the original JB hutto airline model, res-o-glas body with single coils that look like humbuckers. These now sell for somewhere around $2000 apparently.

The eastwood model is a reissue, actual wood body with humbuckers.

But anyway, from what I've heard and read about them, they're pretty good to me
Waheyy Boy!
My mate has the Eastwood Airline 2P Deluxe, and I like the sound, but sometimes find it a bit hard to play, because of where the knobs are positioned.

GAS
Throbak Stonebender | Fulltone Deja Vibe | Catalinbread Semaphore
Quote by j-boy199
Jack uses the original JB hutto airline model, res-o-glas body with single coils that look like humbuckers. These now sell for somewhere around $2000 apparently.

The eastwood model is a reissue, actual wood body with humbuckers.

But anyway, from what I've heard and read about them, they're pretty good to me

no i'm pretty sure jack white has one now because his original airline is falling apart
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
I have a Eastwood EG Strat Look-Alike and a Ibanez RG and I like the Eastwood better it's way easier to play and it just sound's better. I would recommend a Eastwood to anyone who want's a good Guitar but can't sink a Thousand or two into a Gibson or USA made Fender.
Good Luck
Good Hunting
and most of all God Bless