There is a 2pac song hailmary that has been remixed with a killer rock riff. Just wondering if any one out there knew of a tab or could come up with one? The riff does sound familiar... the song is 2pac, hailmary(rock remix)
Wow? Wrong place to ask about 2Pac, definitely the wrong place.... this website is overpopulated with anti-rap users, like me for example.
Quote by venomouskiss320
Wow? Wrong place to ask about 2Pac, definitely the wrong place.... this website is overpopulated with anti-rap users, like me for example.

haha man i know what u mean i cannot stand it but there is a pretty solid riff if u just over look the 90's rap
I actually quite enjoyed it, which is unusual for rap.
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Quote by venomouskiss320

Read as: This website is overpopulated with closed-minded poseurs.
Quote by Sonny_sam
I actually quite enjoyed it, which is unusual for rap.

yeah thats what i mean if u give it a chance its not a bad remix
Quote by venomouskiss320

Believe it or not, there are alot of people who like rap here, and mostly, the anti-rap users are douchebags that never took the time to listen to anything other than mainstream hip-hop.
its not that I don't like rap, I just often don't like the subject matter and language (ghettos, ho's niggers, pimps, etc...) and the attitude of most of the hardcore rap fans. I mean "you fink tlkin lik dis iz faster r sumtin?"

btw, @ albino strat, isn't the pear still banned?
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Quote by albino strat!
Read as: This website is overpopulated with closed-minded poseurs.

+sideways 8

just cause it doesnt have a guitar doesnt make it terrible. alot of rap has some decent basslines and beats and lyrics. Biggie, Tupac, NWA, Snoop Dogg, Ludacris, DMX, Damian Marley, anything pre-2000 is really quite good. stop being ignorant.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Get a boner and slap your school doctor in the face with your penis.

It'll be funny.

Haiku by of friend of mine:
Fat guy play the bass
Get your jam on, get your jam
And peanut butter

Live Fast, Die Fun
Quote by Sonny_sam
its not that I don't like rap, I just often don't like the subject matter and language (ghettos, ho's niggers, pimps, etc...) and the attitude of most of the hardcore rap fans.

totally agree with that
please!!!!!!!! somebody help me, have've been shearching everywhere

NASTY GRIND by ADINA HOWARD

i love this song ^_^