hey guys, i have a line 6 tone port, theres a really weird but cool modulation effect called a rotovibe on it, i havent really heard of it before, its hard to describe but it' really cool for a quirky solo tone, so basically my question is has any one heard of this effect and if so is there a pedal that does it?

cheers
1980 Gibson Silverburst Les Paul Custom
Gretsch G5445T Electromatic Double Jet
De Armond MT-75
1978 Aria Pro 2 Les Paul Standard (Lawsuit)

Orange Rockerverb 100 Head
Orange Rocker 30 Head
Orange 4x12 Cab
Vampower 4x12 Cab
Ampeg 2x10 Cab

Ain't telling you my pedals!
Yeah there are quite a few. There is the Dunlop Rotovibe, the Dunlop Uni-Vibe, Voodoo Lab Micro Vibe plus a bunch more. Hendrix used it a lot listen to Machine Gun or the Star Spangled Banner to hear it.
awesome xp im glad to hear this! its a really cool sound, would have been lame if i could use it to record a song but not live
1980 Gibson Silverburst Les Paul Custom
Gretsch G5445T Electromatic Double Jet
De Armond MT-75
1978 Aria Pro 2 Les Paul Standard (Lawsuit)

Orange Rockerverb 100 Head
Orange Rocker 30 Head
Orange 4x12 Cab
Vampower 4x12 Cab
Ampeg 2x10 Cab

Ain't telling you my pedals!
look up "Rotory" on different music gear sites, you will find a ton of stuff. It's a classic effect that started when people used leslie rotating organ speakers for guitar. You basically get the dopplar effect repeatedly going on.

Yes, it is quite bad ass.
It's actually not modulating the pitch to be technical about it. It's recreating the sound that a signal makes when it's pushed through a leslie cabinet. A leslie was basically a furniture cabinet that had a speaker in it that spun around creating that swirly sound.
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.