i can't decide weather to get the snarling dog bootsy collins signature wah pedal or the cry baby 105Q wah pedal, im leaning towards the bootsy collins witch comes w/ fuz that can be turned off (altough im buying a pedal mainly for wah) but i havent decided yet any suggestions on witch to get?
I like my bootsy wah, but I will say: don't expect that fuzz to be like a dedicated fuzz pedal. It is over the top, and trying to adjust it pretty much does nothing. Also, the presence of the wah is greatly reduced when the fuzz in engaged.

The cry baby has a "q dial" which lets you control the sweep of the wah more precicely, while the bootsy only has a three way switch for selecting the frequencies covered by the wah. So tweakability v. convenience there.

All that said, I won't be selling or trading my bootzilla anytime soon.
I owned the bootzilla pedal, great sound and effect, but it gets worn out pretty quick after continuous use.
if you've never purchased or used a wah before definitely go with the crybaby. Straight forward and great sound
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
k sweet thx for the info. i think im gonna go w/ the crybaby just straight forward wah... what i need
Quote by RIP Cliff RIP
k sweet thx for the info. i think im gonna go w/ the crybaby just straight forward wah... what i need

Have you considered the Morley Dual Bass Wah?
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
Quote by gm jack
Have you considered the Morley Dual Bass Wah?

Get that, I prefer the Morley Pedal much more.
At this point, I'm pretty sure it would be beneficial for TS to get some sound bytes. Little research never hurt nobody.

...That being said, I'm not doing the research. I'm lazy.
Les Claypool
Geddy Lee
Robert DeLeo
Flea

Weileder

...Coincidence? I think not.