I'm thinking of getting a pair of Dr. Martens boots. Like these: http://www.dmusastore.com/p-43-1460.aspx

How long do these things last? I'm wondering because it's not cheap.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
They last ages!

But at first they really fecking hurt your feet. Expect many blisters

Worth it though!
Schecter lover
oooooooooof
also a girl
Cool...now I just need to scrounge the money together.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
Quote by DoomSentinal
Hmm, these look good. What size is a 10 in US Sizes?

10 US = 9 UK
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
I have those same Dr Martens.
I've had them since March and they're still in tip top condition, just some minor scratches from kicking rocks out of my way and what not. They were uncomfortable at first, but once you work them in, they feel fantastic. I'm not too sure if this may apply to you, but watch out for the colour of laces you wear with them, some skinheads got somewhat angry because I had a white pair of laces on mine.
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
mine last pair lasted about 2 years (for me that very long for something I wear everyday, most of my day to day shoes last 6 months or less) and I can still wear them but the soles are cracked and hold water, so yeah they last a long time, just make sure you get the steel toe version.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
What does each color mean? I heard black is "punk" so I'm guessing that's the safe bet?
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Quote by rabidguitarist
They are **** nowdays. Made in china, really expensive, not as good quality. Sole is nice, but apart from that you may aswell get a pair of grinders or grafters. Unless you want it for the name, which is fair enough, but the quality really isnt up to par with what it used to be.
Dr. martens last a life, and look awesome.
Grinders are also good, like ^ sayd.
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

The most durable and most comfortable things I've ever worn on my feet.
"My idea is that there is music in the air, music all around us; the world is full of it, and you simply take as much as you require." - Edward Elgar
My dad's have lasted for about 20+ years, one day, I hope I will inherent them. family moments.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Quote by yoshixxx7
What does each color mean? I heard black is "punk" so I'm guessing that's the safe bet?

Red/white = skindheads.
http://www.dmusastore.com/pc-47-2-1460.aspx - these look so badass
Quote by Reincaster

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

i'm saving up for them : ]
SMALL CLONE of the EHX User's Guild

Quote by Ishiga
NOSOUPFORYOU.

Quote by Gurgle!Argh!
this is barely a question. only an idiot would buy a zune.
Quote by convictionless
CLOWNS ARE SKINHEADS?!?!?

Lol, from what ive caught from documentaries and stuff thats what ive seen.
Quote by Reincaster

Quote by shredhead22

Ahhh they last forever..I had a pair for 4 years of school(not the boots)..still going strong..I plan to invest in some boots soon
@-}-}-}-
Quote by rock_and_blues
I'd rather go to a surplus store and get some combat boots for dirt cheap.

Hooza!

I got Red Wings that are all chewed up from work so I dont have to front
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
I don't normally care about shoes or boots or anything but those are some sexy boots, know any were that sells some like that cheap? like round $30 cause $100 seems kinda expensive for boots.
They're worth the $100.

I got a pair (women's, the BEX Flex boots) for snow and colder climates because I couldn't stand my feet freezing every time I went out in tennis shoes. On my first real outing with them in Utah, they were fantastic. My feet were plenty warm, the snow, ice, and water didn't bother them but they didn't sweat either. A complete success.

Just make sure to wear long socks with them. I have all ankle socks and had to get some long black socks so they didn't rub my heel to death.
Quote by yoshixxx7

Just don't get cherry red, please...

Mine have lasted me a year thus far and they're still in very good nick.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
My best mate's mum used to be a punk. And she's the most amazing mum ever.

She says they take about a year to wear in, but after that they last forever. Proof: She has the same pair of doc. Martens she's had since her punk days in the 70's.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha