If you're reading this you know what these pickups are!

Emg 81&85 combo for crushing rythm and screaming lead work. Pickups in great condition with only slight wear on tops from pics, comes with 1 vol and 1 tone although might be able to up that to 2 of each if needed, battery clip and standard stereo jack (not emg but they all do the same thing anyway)

Want £80 for the pair with free UK delivery. Would prefer to use paypal for transactions for security (for both parties) but may consider other methods. Not looking to trade, got an Atlas Custom coming in a few weeks and need cash fast.

Cheers!
these threads are usually useless without pictures. just a heads up since you're new.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
I want that pair how much to ship to California?
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
To be honest it might by the time shipping is added on it will probably be cheaper just to buy some over there. Could be up to £25 for shipping but can get a more accurate quote if needs be.

Also will try get some pictures on tonight, thanks!
ii'll take em now if you go down to £70 and if you show some pictures and proof, payapl good?
Quote by mb_qwerty
To be honest it might by the time shipping is added on it will probably be cheaper just to buy some over there. Could be up to £25 for shipping but can get a more accurate quote if needs be.

Also will try get some pictures on tonight, thanks!

Yeah that's the problem, the shipping is a lot. 80 euro is about $125 so that'd be a price I'd pay. I think I'll wait for a good US deal. Good luck
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
Some pics just taken of the pickups, sorry about quality, phone camera.
The guitar they're in at the minute is a Gould double cut, also up for sale but am taking these pickups out and putting some standard humbuckers in. Would be willing to sell as it is at £180 not including delivery. Will be taking the EMG's out in next couple of days anyway so act fast.

Cheers!
Attachments:
Picture1.jpg
Picture2.jpg
Picture3.jpg
Pickups on hold at the minute till next Friday (18th July), any offers are welcome after this date if they are not sold.

Thanks!
Pickups back on sale! Buyer pulled out. £80 with free delivery as previously stated. Cheers!!
is the price negotiable ?
EPIPHONE LES PAUL
IBANEZ S SERIES CUSTOM
VOX AD30VT
Not really, depends if you want 4 pots or just the two. Includes free postage at this price which brings the cost down really. If you live locally (Bradford W.Yorkshire) can save a bit of cash. Price is half that of the internet price of EMG's so very reasonable i think.
it works out about the same if you get it from ebay usa, £60 delivered would be great ?
EPIPHONE LES PAUL
IBANEZ S SERIES CUSTOM
VOX AD30VT
No sorry, cheapest I found even on american ebay was $125 and they didn't even deliver. By the time you add shipping then VAT and import tax you're still looking at over £100 and the hassle of buying from USA. £60 delivered would be great but at £80 inc delivery still a very reasonable price. I'd even throw in a rechargable battery which would set you back a couple of quid on the 'bay. Delivery and battery going to be about £6-7 so pickups with 4 pots and jack only really going to be costing £73! A steal!!!
Honestly, i'm amazed these havent sold yet.

I will buy these pickups when i have some cash in around a month. One month, and you will have them sold to me
Quote by mb_qwerty
No sorry, cheapest I found even on american ebay was $125 and they didn't even deliver. By the time you add shipping then VAT and import tax you're still looking at over £100 and the hassle of buying from USA. £60 delivered would be great but at £80 inc delivery still a very reasonable price. I'd even throw in a rechargable battery which would set you back a couple of quid on the 'bay. Delivery and battery going to be about £6-7 so pickups with 4 pots and jack only really going to be costing £73! A steal!!!

well if your ever in a rush to sell them my offer still stands.
thanks
EPIPHONE LES PAUL
IBANEZ S SERIES CUSTOM
VOX AD30VT