Page 1 of 3
It happened a while ago tonite when i took my BMX out to ride it. Today as it wasn't quite dark yet, i left my "safe zone" close to my home n went to ride it in a different place for a change. So i went to this little park where kids play during the day. As i entered this mark speeding on my BMX, i herd someone scream out to me, at first i thought it was Slipknot blaring out of my headphones (i was listening to their new song psychosocial, irony?!) but it wasn't Slipknot and it was this kid sitting on top of this kids play thingy. Now i ignored them n continued riding till i herd these footsteps approaching towards me fast.

I stop on my bike and as i look back, this kid leaps over me, i duck and his hand swings over my head. I was like WHAT THE ****!!!!
Then the kid (who was a guy, about 18yrs old n 6' tall, bigger than me in size) goes all nuts around me. Starts coming on to me telling me to get the **** out of this place n trying to pick a fight. I just stay there n go like "chill out mate, what's yer problem?!" but he looks like he's high on some ****, he's jumping all over the place n goes screaming around stuff like "you know who i am?", "you staring at me?", "get the **** out of here" and stuff like that. It was really crazy. Like he probably was just trying to act tough to show off to his mates or something.

All along i'm just like "dude, what the ****, okay i'm leaving", but this kid is nuts, he runs upto this tree, jumps up, breaks a branch off n comes back screaming ****.
Then his two friends come (who are much smaller than him) and stop him n are like "dude just leave, this guy is crazy" to me. I'm like "alrite but just chill out mate" and all the kids walk away while the big kid screams at me "i'm gonna ****ing kill you if i see you again..."

And i just ride my BMX off back to my "safe zone". All and ...

It was cool cuz the dude didn't try to steal my bike or my ipod. And i tried my best to not get too aggressive or too scared. Basically tried to keep it cool n civilized. But that was some really crazy ****.

So anyone got any similar stories n got any tips on how to be safe while riding your bike at night...!

EDIT:
To remove all the "black" references out cuz some people had a problem with that.
So apologies cuz i can't remove it from the thread title.
Last edited by af_the_fragile at Jul 9, 2008,
i have this perfect image of some dude on a bike benig circled by a shoop da woop-er and trying to talk his way out of a fight in a civilised fashion...
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Get some bitchin' elbow pads.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Why does it matter whether he was black or not?
Quote by Punkrocker94
Stay away from playgrounds. And balloons when they come out of the sewer.
Ughh you just made me remember something bad...
He was probably on some drug. Sounds like pills.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Wouldn't be surprised if he was on PCP or something. Seems like he didn't realize what an idiot he was being if his friends weren't backing him up.

Quote by rigiddigits
Why does it matter whether he was black or not?

Oh, don't be THAT guy... most of the time a situation like this arises it's a minority at fault, but he wasn't implying that the situation arose because the guy was black.
Last edited by hrdcorelaxplaya at Jul 9, 2008,
I didn't read your wall of text at all but it is clear the black kid just wants your bike. It's nothing new.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
inb4 slipknot bashing
Quote by IwannaBeSadated

I would have any sort of sex with any sort of animal.

Quote by asator
i have this perfect image of some dude on a bike benig circled by a shoop da woop-er and trying to talk his way out of a fight in a civilised fashion...

It was something like that but there was just one guy who was much bigger than me while i'm just a small skinny kid...!

And i wear a helmet when i'm riding around town n stuff. But just around my home i don't bother cuz i stay away from traffic n don't go for any crazy tricks.
But maybe now i should start wearing one!!

And BMXs rule!!!
Quote by rigiddigits
Why does it matter whether he was black or not?Ughh you just made me remember something bad...

Cuz he was behaving like a stereotypical black guy from a ghetto would...
Why do you keep goin' on about how they're black?

These kids tried to push me into a creek last year for arguing about their opinion that my band sucks.
And then took my book this year.
They were loony.
I like Fall Out Boy.
That is all.
coke is a hell of a drug...
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Get a boner and slap your school doctor in the face with your penis.

It'll be funny.

Haiku by of friend of mine:
Fat guy play the bass
Get your jam on, get your jam
And peanut butter

Live Fast, Die Fun
Quote by af_the_fragile

It was cool cuz the dude didn't try to steal my bike or my ipod. And i tried my best to not get too aggressive or too scared. Basically tried to keep it cool n civilized. But that was some really crazy ****.

Obviously he was a little high on something. If you want some advice, I advise staying the fuck out of that park.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
about five years ago me and my brother were walking to the variety store to get some candy, and on the way about 5 or 6 black kids, some on bikes, some walking, stopped us and asked us if we could give them some money. except it was more of them walking closer and closer to us, where we were basically pushed against a fence, and they were basically circled around us. my brother started telling them that he was walking with me to my friends house, and that we didn't have any money on us, and after about a minute a car passing started honking its horn, and they started to leave. i nearly pissed my pants.
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by bassist12
Why do you keep goin' on about how they're black?

These kids tried to push me into a creek last year for arguing about their opinion that my band sucks.
And then took my book this year.
They were loony.

I don't have anything against them being black. And neither do i have anything against black people, infact i have a few friends who are black too.

Its just this kid was behaving like you see those stereotypical black guys in movies n stuff behave. Trying to pick a fight n probably steal something off you... ya know...
You weren't in Summerhill by any chance?
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
hmm, heres something

i wear girl pants(please no harrassment) and they are very small, size zero to be exact,so i was walking down my street minding my own business,and this black guy passes me and was like "daaaammnnn white boy those pants are tighter than my shawtys"(i have no ****ing clue why that is their word to use) and i said back "how about you pay attention to your little fatass brothers pants,they are about to fall off, use that belt dumbass" im good =] no fight happened either,he walked away silently
well i can remember situations like this when i go skate (skateboarding not that queer in line skating) and they want to be dick's,my advice take a martial arts class lol,i am a 2nd degree black belt in TKD and i fight mma so usually when this happens i beat the **** out of the dude and his little cronies,black people always have them,dont be afraid there all wimps
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
You weren't in Summerhill by any chance?

Nah, where's that?
After tonight i decided if i wanna ride my BMX, i'm only gonna ride it in my "safe zone" or in town with my friend.
Quote by af_the_fragile
Nah, where's that?
After tonight i decided if i wanna ride my BMX, i'm only gonna ride it in my "safe zone" or in town with my friend.

good idea =]
Quote by saitenslayer
well i can remember situations like this when i go skate (skateboarding not that queer in line skating) and they want to be dick's,my advice take a martial arts class lol,i am a 2nd degree black belt in TKD and i fight mma so usually when this happens i beat the **** out of the dude and his little cronies,black people always have them,dont be afraid there all wimps

I wish I had the "Internet Tough guys- We make the rules" picture right about now.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Once I got off the max, like a train, at night, and all of a sudden this guy(black) asks me if he can see my cell. I said no, I don't have one. He then threatens to kick my ass if i'm lying. So I said fine here it is, but It was broken you can't make calls. So he threatens again, to break my jaw if it works. So he calls someone and of course you cant hear anything. So then he continues to sit around his black friends and text. After about 8 minutes, my other friends come back to me and he decides hes bored and gives it back. WHat the hell!?? Who the hell does he think he is just taking people phones? what a dick. I wanted to stab him. No knife :/
Well once i was skatin out in front of my house and these 2 black kids and a white kid came up and starting talking to me showed me couple moves on the skate then proceded to try to sell me coke and pills and said that if i ever wanted to get high that theyd smoke me out cause im from the westside. the crazy part of it all is that i SWEAR on my grandfathers grave that these kids were no older than 9 years old. and when i asked the older of the three how old he was he just said "it dont matter" straight like a thug. reminded me of that dave chappelle "there was a baby trying to sell me weed" skit. the white kid looked 4... apparently modesto is the new compton?
Last edited by PrimalScreamer at Jul 9, 2008,
Quote by burgurhead1812
coke is a hell of a drug...

im rick james bitch!
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.
well when I was in grade 9 me and 2 other guys were walking away from the dollar store when 2 grade 12 fat ass morons who apparently carry some form of switch blades, well they come at us threatening us for my friends bike, my friend who was extremely nervous at the time gave them the bike and they walked away laughing.

I found it kinda sad how 17 year olds threaten 14 year olds who are all much smaller and weaker then them.
Quote by af_the_fragile
Nah, where's that?

In Dublin.
It's the slum area by Croke Park.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
oh and travle in groups,like a me and my skate crew
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
Quote by saitenslayer

Well, i do karate too, i've got a red belt. But then again i'm a rather small, skinny guy and i really didn't wanna mess with those guys. Like i pass that area pretty much everyday during the day time (its much safer cuz there are loads of people there with kids playing n all). I wouldn't what that kid to hold some grudge against me n come over to me with a bunch of his mates to kick the **** out of me...

I think i just about managed tonight's incident pretty well n i really wouldn't wanna go there riding my bike at night again...
Quote by Kevin97220
Once I got off the max, like a train, at night, and all of a sudden this guy(black) asks me if he can see my cell. I said no, I don't have one. He then threatens to kick my ass if i'm lying. So I said fine here it is, but It was broken you can't make calls. So he threatens again, to break my jaw if it works. So he calls someone and of course you cant hear anything. So then he continues to sit around his black friends and text. After about 8 minutes, my other friends come back to me and he decides hes bored and gives it back. WHat the hell!?? Who the hell does he think he is just taking people phones? what a dick. I wanted to stab him. No knife :/

Were there other people in the car? If so, you should've said "Nope, don't have one."... he's not dumb enough to actually hit you with witnesses.

I do that at school a lot.

Black/ white trash person: Hey man, you got a dollar?
Me: Yup. *walks away*
Quote by Jericho114
I didn't read your wall of text at all but it is clear the black kid just wants your bike. It's nothing new.

Nigga stole my bike!
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
You let a six inch tall black kid push you around like that? I would have just stepped on him.

Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Quote by clown_phobia
whats a safe zone?

Well apparently any place where there's no black people, judging from this thread.
We're only strays.
Page 1 of 3