Poll: Country or city?
Poll Options
View poll results: Country or city?
Country
19 35%
City
36 65%
Voters: 55.
Ahhh the age old question of country mouse vs. city mouse. Which do you prefer?

Edit: Apparently noone else has heard that story. Country or City JUST ****ING PICK ONE!!!!
Last edited by jsbud11 at Jul 9, 2008,
I would prefer country, but around here all the country people are redneck crackers. :P So city, but I like suburbs the most.
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
I live in the country, but I plan on going to college/living in a city.
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
suburbs FTW
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
I live in the country but I prefer the city.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by Alexander_BR
I thought you were talking about mice so I voted country mice cause I assumed they would be cleaner and more dandy. I'm a city person.

HAHAHHAHA

Anyway definately the country ughh i cant stand the city
My Gear:
Fender Custom Shop Time Machine 1956 relic
plus accessories
Your position and your relationship with music has to be one from the inside. - John Frusciante
and yes, my avatar is weezy, what?
either one would probably get old after a while

good ol' suburbia..
Quote by BlackandSilver
Kill 'em All in St Anger with the help of the Master of Puppets. He can Ride the Lightning, creating a Death Magnetic.

Myspace
Quote by jsbud11
Ahhh the age old question of country mouse vs. city mouse. Which do you prefer?

Edit: Apparently noone else has heard that story. Country or City JUST ****ING PICK ONE!!!!

No one's heard that story? Really?

I do like the city because there more to do, but I like having lots of land and able to crank up the volume without pissing off people. I prefer a fusion of the two. Living in a slightly less populated area (Not a suburb) but living close enough to a large city that I can get to easily.
While looking at a guitar magazine with some friends.

Quote by Kaleb
DUDE! Is that a Mel Gibson?!

Quote by boreamor
Don't you understand the importance of correct spelling and grammar? It's the online symbol of maturity. And you as sure as hell don't have that.
Quote by Taxi_06
I live in the country now, but I really want to move to the city....

+1... Alabama ftl.
Quote by FireandFlames
Your weak mind just cannot comprehend the intense level of awesome that Pokemon is at.
I live in a Suburb. I prefer cities.

Jack my swag
Last edited by gopherthegreat at Jul 9, 2008,
Quote by gopherthegreat
I live in a Suburb. I prefer cities.

me too

My mind is going. I can feel it.
+1 to all who said suburbs.
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
Quote by TEK34
Country FTW!

We have cows!

And we gotz dem womans wif da missin teef!!! YEE HAW!!!
Quote by FireandFlames
Your weak mind just cannot comprehend the intense level of awesome that Pokemon is at.