whats up pit... i was wondering how many of you have ever found a show that you thought was interesting on a channel you never watch(ex:you find a show on MTV that isn't half bad even though you never watch MTV.)

I found a show called Chopper Challenge on CMT that is kinda cool... even though i hate CMT.

so post yours
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
I found Mythbusters on a channel called DMAX, and now I'm hooked
And the American Whose Line is it Anyway on Five US, and It's like my second favourite show ever.

They're the only shows I watch on either channel
Theres this channel called "Ovation TV" real artsy fartsy stuff on there. I saw a show about the history of modern jazz and I found it interesting. My guitar teacher is influenced by jazz so I thought it would be pretty cool to learn more about it.
H e l l o .
No way dude. I only watch shows that people tell me are cool, or I hear alot of people talking about.

American Idol FTW!!!!!
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Last edited by Jericho114 at Jul 9, 2008,
The Soup on E! It's the only good show on that channel...
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by InvaderTSN
I watch the shows on Nick at Nite since I've grown to hate the network during the day.

who hasn't though?
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
Quote by mr. riff
Pretty much anything on Adult Swim (bar anime) is awesome.

Whats wrong with anime.

on topic though "Alf" they,can't remeber what station, ran a marathon of alf the other day and so I watched.
Last edited by guitarplayer769 at Jul 9, 2008,
Only time I ever watch MTV is when "Human Giant" is on, and I only watch the Independent Film Channel is when "The Whitest Kids U Know" is on.
Quote by guitarplayer769
Whats wrong with anime.

It's just not my thing. The animation is great but most of the voice acting and dialog is just ridiculous imo.

Also I've really been addicted to Ninja Warrior. I could watch that show all day.
Ninja Warrior used to be on from 9am to like 2pm on a sunday, the weeks episodes. Why don't they do that anymore?

GO GO NAGANO!
Quote by mr. riff
It's just not my thing. The animation is great but most of the voice acting and dialog is just ridiculous imo.

Also I've really been addicted to Ninja Warrior. I could watch that show all day.

Most anime on adult swin has manga(comic book) that it is based on and the anime can be made faster than the manga and so they drag out things in the anime to give the manga artist time.