Hi
I have 2 guitars, my first accoustic and first electric and a crap beyond belief amp.
Put it this way, im so happy with the sound quality i get from my amp i would rather play with my effects pedal and headphones. The tone i get is horrible from my amp.

If i can get $200 by the end of this year i can go 50/50 with my parents for a Vox Valvetronix 30 watt.
I have tested this amp twice and i am happy with it. I find it has a lot of good tones it can go from clean to distorted easily, which i can do alot as my mood can change instantly.

Anyway after i get the amp i will get some stuff ive been wanting like a metronome and some good cables.

I seem to like the effects on the valvetronix so i dont thing itt be getting another effects pedal for a while till i can buy a crybaby.

Then it comes time for a new guitar. The highest i will be able to go is about $1000 australian. Pushing it i can add about 150 more to that.

I want a guitar with a fast neck, 24 frets and a decent floyd rose. I would like tone knobs for both pickups and coil tap would be nice but i can just do that later.
H/H or H/S/H pickup configuration would be nice.

I play lots of stuff ranging from metallica to john butler trio to alice in chains and nirvana.

Final guitar preference would be an explorerish shaped body and NOT BLACK!! I cant stand black guitars.

Anyway thanks to people who help me out.
Cya
GEAR
Legend LP
Nylon Acoustic
Legend 10D Amp
Korg AX3G

flickr
About $1000 Australian dollars. I can go about 150 more though
GEAR
Legend LP
Nylon Acoustic
Legend 10D Amp
Korg AX3G

flickr
hmm i think the aount of text in original post ir scaring people away lol
GEAR
Legend LP
Nylon Acoustic
Legend 10D Amp
Korg AX3G

flickr
for all those wondering...i just googled and found out an austrailian dollar is .95 us dollars....so his price ranger is about 950-1100 dollars
Quote by dbl93100
for all those wondering...i just googled and found out an austrailian dollar is .95 us dollars....so his price ranger is about 950-1100 dollars

Beware though, the mark up is terrible in Ausland.
Example:
MIM Fender Roadhouse Deluxe Strat in Australia 1,399 Australian Dollar = 1,333.72 US Dollar
MIM Fender Roadhouse Delux Strat in US (from GC's website) is 584.49 US Dollar (USD) = 613.097 Australian Dollar (AUD)

So $1400 retail price in Australia, but It's only $613 in USA.

Just search on this website: http://allansmusic.com.au/

It's got pretty good prices and a great website.
PS. It's Australia. Not Austrailia
Gear(Sucks):
Aria STG Series Strat
Yamaha F310P Acoustic
BOSS DS-2 Distortion.
RMS 10 Watt Practice Amp

Wishlist:
New guitar
Brawl: 2578 4543 4918
I was looking and came across a washburn X40 Pro, what about this
GEAR
Legend LP
Nylon Acoustic
Legend 10D Amp
Korg AX3G

flickr
Quote by jake_1234
I was looking and came across a washburn X40 Pro, what about this

That's pretty good.

Anyways,maybe a Jackson Kelly will please you too.
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
^I love the look of it as well, the blue transparent finish looks awesome. Is the floys on it any good?
Does it stay in tune and also does it have jumbo frets?
GEAR
Legend LP
Nylon Acoustic
Legend 10D Amp
Korg AX3G

flickr