I'm trying to choose a good song focusing on vocals for me to record so I can put on my ad on bandmix.com

My voice can cover 3.5 octaves, the highest note being a D or E above the measure.

Any good suggestions?
If you're looking for high pitchedish go for something by Chiodos or Cinematic Sunrise.

*puts up flameshield*
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
In b4 "I Cum Blood"

Seriously though do something by Three, their vocalist is amazing.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
Either Hallowed Be Thy Name or Where Eagles Dare by Iron Maiden. Bruce Dickinson has such an amazing vocal range and both of these songs are great examples of it.
JordanFlayer uses:

Fender and Yamaha Guitars
Ernie Ball .11-.54 Strings
Marshall and Peavey Amps
MXR Pedals
Fender Medium Picks

Number 45 of the Iron Maiden are Gods club- 'PM Revelations to join

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/map /

jeff buckley stuff

Johnny's in the basement, mixin' up the medicine.
I'm on the pavement, thinkin' 'bout the government.
Quote by SkyValley
In b4 "I Cum Blood"

Seriously though do something by Three, their vocalist is amazing.

I wholeheartedly second this suggestion.

Try a song like One Way Town or Wake Pig.

Quote by JordanFlayer
Either Hallowed Be Thy Name or Where Eagles Dare by Iron Maiden. Bruce Dickinson has such an amazing vocal range and both of these songs are great examples of it.

I also second this.
Quote by JordanFlayer

This or Painkiller by Judas Priest.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth: 3 by Coheed And Cambria.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Try some Fair To Midland, or Alterbridge. Both of those bands have awesome singers, especially FTM.
Quote by HomerHitter
I got a black Les Paul, and this Texan told me it wasn't as good as other color guitars becuse it was a 'nigger.'

Quote by spoonylove90

im not left handed i just have a mac btw.

Quote by NaivexLi
Yes...I named my penis Darth Vader.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth: 3 by Coheed And Cambria.
Coheed. Good suggestion, hate his singing so bad but he has talent with it.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
I'm not a big fan of Coheed's voice, but I'll give all suggested songs a listen! Thanks guys!
it all depends on which octaves you can sing though, which is the lowest pitch you can sing in terms of octaves? (i.e D2, G#1) things like that.
Quote by Eric 666
it all depends on which octaves you can sing though, which is the lowest pitch you can sing in terms of octaves? (i.e D2, G#1) things like that.

Well I don't know the technical stuff, but I am a note off from Johnny Cash in his lowest note in The Ring Of Fire, and I can hit the highest note in More Than A Feeling by Boston without using falsetto
Brad Paisley's - You'll Never Leave Harlan Alive

I know that many artists have done this song but I like Brad's the best. Plus, he's an awesome guitarist.

And you can kinda make ur own version of this classic.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.