and I'm going to start a punk band. Not one of those gay pop punk bands, but a true "modern" punk band, if you believe such a thing exists. Main influences for me are the Acro-brats, Rancid, The Ramones, Sex Pistols, Operation Ivy.
I've got a cool band name for it, too.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

Take it to the PONX forum?
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Name:
Swift Kick in the Nuts
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

Quote by mrfinkle213
and I'm going to start a punk band. Not one of those gay pop punk bands, but a true "modern" punk band, if you believe such a thing exists. Main influences for me are the Acro-brats, Rancid, The Ramones, Sex Pistols, Operation Ivy.
I've got a cool band name for it, too.

You've already posted this in the Punk forum. Keep it in there, delete this thread.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Thank God it's not that gay pop-punk. Those fags and their tight jeans and man-kissing antics just get on my nerves. I once saw a pop-punk band making out on stage while playing. One of them was actually tossing a guy in the audience off!
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
The thing that makes me laugh is that his bands list on his profile is laced with gay pop punk bands.
There is poetry in despair.