Searchbar came up with nothing.

While browsing MusiciansFriend, I noticed that when buying pickups, you have to choose between regular spacing and F-spacing. What the heck is the difference!?

Also, i own a BC Rich Beast. Would this be F-spaced or regular-spaced?

All help is much appreciated.
Gear:

Ibanez XPT707FX
Ibanez RG7321 (DiMarzio D-Activator 7 Pickups)

Dunlop Crybaby 535Q Wah-Wah
DigiTech Whammy WH-4
Boss RC-20XL Loop Station

Line 6 Flextone III Plus w/FBV2 Footswitch
F-Spacing refers to "Fender Spacing" which is the size of the bridge they use (You know, the spacing between strings at the bridge)

I'm not sure what your B.C. Rich guitar would be, but Fenders and guitars with Floyd Roses both have F-Spaced pickups.
You could simply buy a high output dimarzio or duncan to put in the bridge, trash all the rest, put a single volume knob, and rock the fu*ck out of it. Those guitars are made mainly to do that, don't hope for cleans or anything else.

By the way, if your guitar is routed with a les paul-style bridge, buy a standard pickup, if it's got anything looking like a whammy or a strat solid tailpiece buy an f-spaced one, end of the line :p.
I love music, if music would be a girl then I'd date her, until then let's get back on Earth
they already described the f-spaced pickups. measure the distance your current bridge pickup from the first to the sixth pole piece. if it's 2 1/16'', it's f-spaced.

most probably, if your nut is 43mm, it's f-spaced. if not, its regular spaced. if your looking at Dimarzios, they refer to the f-spaced pickups as F-Spaced. if Duncans, they refer to it as Trembuckers.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC