hey well some familie of mine is going to the us so ill tell them to get me some gear an well tell me what do you think about what i saw and if theres something better for similar prices and if its good ore its a waste of money and... well anything you hae to say about it lol:

the clip straps http://www.samash.com/catalog/showitem.asp?ItemPos=8&TempID=9&DepartmentID=1&STRID=211743&CategorySubID=216&CategoryID=216&BrandID=0&CategorySubPriceRangeID=0&pagesize=10&SortMethod=3&Method=3&PriceRangeID=0&SearchPhrase=&Contains=&Search_Type=Department&GroupCode=&categorysubsearch=true

emm well some good tuner ? which do u think.?

oh and a good distortion pedal(i play guns and roses ac/dc greenday black sabbath and similar) and some good strings fot those styles ?
ive got no idea lol
i dont want to sound rude, but being an MG owner myself, i say save for a better amp.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
Get a better amp first. I would get a pedal tuner, like a Korg Blackout or a Fender pedal tuner.
Quote by leviticus_22953
i dont want to sound rude, but being an MG owner myself, i say save for a better amp.

yeah if i can get out of the problem im into... im really grounded lol. when all this ends ill probably buy a vox ad50vt
What?
Those posts don't make sense...
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
what kind of tuner do you want? if pedal, i recommend the Korg Pitchblack tuner. if not, some Korg tuner/metronome would do. i havent had any experience with the Dunlop thing, and personally, i think its a waste of money. for the disto pedal, i say get a better amp first before buying a distortion pedal.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
hey i just say the boss tu80 do you know anything about it? is it worht it or is it a real **** to tune like the one i have now.
Quote by IbanezPsycho

dude im only a 13 year old guitarrist lol my dads never going to buy me such a tuner for now not more than 50 dollars really cuase he wont get it for me if not