I am going to the Winnipeg Folk Festival tomorrow, Thursday to Sunday. That means 4 days of mj, beer, lsd and MUSIC, and other drugs if i encounter them. Its going to be ****ing awesome. Any one here going to it?
Quote by hawk5211
I've lived in winnipeg my whole life, and i've never been. dunno why. Try not to get too destroyed out there lol.

hey death rider, do you play basketball on your schools team?

Um, no i do not, sports arent really my thang, why do you ask?
Quote by CroneR
where is it

Winnipeg... which is in Manitoba, which is in Canada. Its not actually IN Winnipeg, its a provincial park a little ways away.
Quote by death_rider
Um, no i do not, sports arent really my thang, why do you ask?

because when we played sprigfield in basketball we absolutely destroyed them lol. Not to be mean but it was like 97-11. But I guess its a pretty small school anyways...
Quote by death_rider
Winnipeg... which is in Manitoba, which is in Canada. Its not actually IN Winnipeg, its a provincial park a little ways away.

where is it exactly in birds hill park? Is it in the group use area or is it outside the actual park?
Quote by hawk5211
where is it exactly in birds hill park? Is it in the group use area or is it outside the actual park?

Its inside, there is a huge pasture of grass where all the partiers camp (im close to Popes Hill), then there is the actual camp grounds where the pussies stay lol. The stages are close to the entrance, not the highway 59 one though, highway 206
Quote by hawk5211
because when we played sprigfield in basketball we absolutely destroyed them lol. Not to be mean but it was like 97-11. But I guess its a pretty small school anyways...

It isnt THAT small of a school, 700 people. But thats not why you wasted us, we just suck lol
Whoa. People actually know of the Folk Fest?! I live in Winnipeg too, this is my new favourite thread.