So I drink alot of beer and my friends are always over drinking and I wanted to have a keg on tap at my house. Well my dads idea was to get me a fridge just for the keg and put it in there and although his story about a old man that used to do this was tempting I desided to ask the beer man at my local store. So anyways he said I needed the keg to be hooked up to a Co2 system like they have at resturants and stuff. Does anyone know what this would cost or how hard it may be to setup??? I really would like to try to make this work. Thanks

edit: The beer man said a keg on tap would only last 24 hours before going flat and tasted bad. Thats why I need the co2 system.
by LazyLatinoRocke
At least you didn't walked in on your cousin and girlfriend going anal.
Last edited by Joshanders86 at Jul 9, 2008,
It depends on the beer. You can just have a tap at the bottom. Just leave it outside and it'll keep cool enough and your friends won't spill beer on the carpet when pouring.
We have one at my ultimate team's house at school (college). It's pretty awesome. It definitely couldn't have been very expensive either, or else we wouldn't have done it (it was there before I got there).
for $1000 for the cheapest model I think my liver and kidneys would be shot by the time I started saving money from that. LOL
by LazyLatinoRocke
At least you didn't walked in on your cousin and girlfriend going anal.
Quote by Joshanders86
for $1000 for the cheapest model I think my liver and kidneys would be shot by the time I started saving money from that. LOL

The bottom has a 3 keg CO2 regulator for 100, so I'm assuming you can get a single for less. Then all you need is CO2 tanks which aren't that expensive (I think the one above it was 53 bucks) and a cold place to store it.