The quality of guitar sounds really good, what did you use, the music isn't my thing. I also noticed you used MIDI drums and such, which sounded alright, good quality, better than I expected to hear.
I have to agree, this sounds downright amazing! Fabulous sound on everything really, even the drums sounded good. Do you use some type of programming for them? What kind would this be?

Yet too short, I'd have to say xP So make more! The epic melody was right my taste! I'd become your vocalist any day xP
Last edited by Djeikop at Jul 10, 2008,
Really ****ing cool. I would like to hear the whole song, if there's more.

Great tone too, btw.
Quote by MoogleRancha
It's like Fenriz and J. Read

"I'm so happy to love metal and stuff"

"I AM metal"
Quote by fitbband
The quality of guitar sounds really good, what did you use, the music isn't my thing. I also noticed you used MIDI drums and such, which sounded alright, good quality, better than I expected to hear.

Hi and thanks! I record my guitar through a Line6 Toneport UX2. I can send you the preset if you want it.

Quote by Djeikop
I have to agree, this sounds downright amazing! Fabulous sound on everything really, even the drums sounded good. Do you use some type of programming for them? What kind would this be?

Yet too short, I'd have to say xP So make more! The epic melody was right my taste! I'd become your vocalist any day xP

I use "Drumkit from hell" for programming drums. It's the same as used by Devin Townsend and Meshugga (and many others).

Send me a vocal demo and I'll check it out, my email is andreas [dot] ravnestad [funny a] gmail [dot] com.

Thanks for the feedback guys, seems like a lot of people like this idea! I'll post the full song when it's done.