Alright ive got about $130 to spend on a pedal and im wondering which one of the following i should buy. Any Help will be appreciated.

Slash crybaby wah

Zakk Wylde crybaby wah

Zakk Wylde ZW44 MXR overdrive

or the

Ibanez Weeping Demon wah
If its the big Crybaby, with the seperate switch on it and alot of knobs and stuff, that will definately give you alot of options. I would look at some Snarlin Dogs wahs, as alof of em are a wah with some extras or a multi-mode wah.
looks like you kinda want a wah....
i have the Slash wah, and i love it...it has a sweet distortion built in and the wah has a good sound.
i have played the Zakk wah, and in my experience it goes through the wah cycle faster, which i dont like.
but i havent heard very much about the weeping demon pedal.
Slash wahs are around $170 though.
Yeah i was kinda looking into the zakk wah more than others but ill check into the snarlin dogs first

thanks for the advice
yeah i found some slash wahs online for about 130 (musiciansfriend.com, the refurb one)
Check out the 535Q, or if you can stretch your budget a little, look at the Fulltone Clyde wahs, or the RMC 2.
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
Check out the 535Q then. It is the only wah I like under 200 bucks.
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
I'd say Slash Wah. Its got a real nice tone that produces a real good Slash feeling.

Although, I've never tried the Zakk Wah, so I'd compare them for yourself first.
It all depends on your style of music. If it were me, I'd go for the Slash wah.
PRS SE Singlecut
Bogner Alchemist 112 Combo
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Martin OM-1 and Backpacker Steel String
Seagull

Youtube Channel -Click Me Please-
While I do own a slash wah I have a hard time recommending it. The distortion is kinda lame and not very useful. The wah sounds good, but I found the dimebag wah to basically be unstoppable. Q controls, usable volume boost and tons of tweakability. If you don't want the volume part then get the 535q.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
I play mostly Christian Rock stuff Like Hillsong United , Switchfoot, Leeland,Skillet, Thousand Foot Krutch and other stuff like that. What would be the best for stuff like that?
Ohh... In that case, I would recommend something sorta generic. Such as the 535Q crybaby.
PRS SE Singlecut
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Seagull

Jesus doesn't approve of camo pedals.
Quote by thrilla13w

Quote by Slaytanic1993
yeah ive watched that demo like 600 times but thanks anyway and BTW nice guitar
Last edited by mcgee006 at Jul 10, 2008,
Quote by mcgee006
yeah ive watched that demo like 600 times but thanks anyway and BTW nice guitar

Thanks. It's really great, but as of right now, I can't do it justice with my horrid amp. Through the Marshall JCM 2000 at guitar center I mentioned on another thread, my guitar sounded ACE!!!! Oh my god. It was so great.
PRS SE Singlecut
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Seagull

Quote by Chance125
Thanks. It's really great, but as of right now, I can't do it justice with my horrid amp. Through the Marshall JCM 2000 at guitar center I mentioned on another thread, my guitar sounded ACE!!!! Oh my god. It was so great.

yeah im getting a new amp for Christmas cause right now my amp kinda sucks