hey guys, i'm new. felt like introducing myself:

i just started playing guitar 3-5 hours ago. A friend of mine told me about this site so I thought, why not join the community. I hope to learn alot here.

thanks

if you want to ask any questions feel free, i'm open
I have a really really important question....

How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if (and only if) a wood chuck could chuck wood???
Get a metronome, that is my best piece of advice. Also learn the majior chords. There is a great chord tool called chordbook.com that is awesome.
Whats up buddy, i just joined too. Been playin bass for about 4 months now, but im a drummer at heart

Byrds a Dude
Quote by afratmdk
I have a really really important question....

How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if (and only if) a wood chuck could chuck wood???

Correction: ...If a wood chuck could Chuck Norris.
Quote by westvipor
Correction: ...If a wood chuck could Chuck Norris.

agreed. couldn't have said it any better
well, your first mistake was joining UG before actually playing guitar. don't expect to make much progress now that you're here.

just joking, but my best advice is that you should put guitar before UG. believe me, I've been hooked for too long and my guitar skills have gone nowhere. *facepalm*

but follow the rules. make some friends. and above all else, enjoy yourself
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by Its_Rock77
well, your first mistake was joining UG before actually playing guitar. don't expect to make much progress now that you're here.

just joking, but my best advice is that you should put guitar before UG. believe me, I've been hooked for too long and my guitar skills have gone nowhere. *facepalm*

but follow the rules. make some friends. and above all else, enjoy yourself

I'll always be on the forums, but what do you think i do while i sit on the forums. I practice
Quote by Riotblade
I'll always be on the forums, but what do you think i do while i sit on the forums. I practice
I used to do that too.

Not anymore

Nah, you'll be fine.

Good luck and welcome!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown