DBZ has a thread of its own because it's legendary..

Nah-ROO-toe however isn't.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Quote by RedDeath9
Yeah, he watches the Japanese version on youtube.^ I realize it sounds extremely corny in English.

Nah i don't. The anime sucks because everyones voice is gay sounding and theres like a million fillers.

The mangas awesome
I hate people who say that anime is lame after only seeing stuff like Naruto and the 4kids One piece. Seriously watch Ghost in the shell or Cowboy Bebop and say anime sucks.

Firefly > You

Trumpet Alliance
Quote by Mr_Kite
I hate people who say that anime is lame after only seeing stuff like Naruto and the 4kids One piece. Seriously watch Ghost in the shell or Cowboy Bebop and say anime sucks.

Ive seen clips and i must say that i was quite bored when watching it.
Nighty Night keep your butthole tight
Quote by AlexiSinergy
I heard my mom talking to her friend about going to a ****ing dildo party!
Some episodes are deep and probably over your head
Youtube/free anime site "Poker Face" it's a good episode with action.
Firefly > You

Trumpet Alliance
Hahah, makes me think of today at our ice skating rink there was 3 chicks with naruto headbands on, full on with steel plates and stuff. It was absolutely hilarious.

EDIT: They looked about 15-16 btw.
Last edited by Dark_Merlin at Jul 10, 2008,
You can't have read alot of manga if you think Naruto is the best
As the guy some posts above me said, 4chan would tear you apart.
I watch from time to time. It can be okay at times, although usually it's a 25 minute stare-match or someone crying. Not my cup 'o tea.

This is as funny as it gets for me-
Quote by Mr_Kite
Some episodes are deep and probably over your head
Youtube/free anime site "Poker Face" it's a good episode with action.

shut up, Naruto went down the gutter big time.

And 4chan tears everything apart if it's in this solar system and they can't insert their genitals in it.
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Last edited by FretboardToAsh at Jul 10, 2008,
I don't like Naruto...

WTF kind of ninja dresses like a traffic cone anyways?
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
Quote by FretboardToAsh
shut up, Naruto went down the gutter big time.

And 4chan tears everything apart if it's in this solar system and they can't insert their
genitals in it.

I was talking about Ghost in the shell dumbass. Read earlier posts before you try to prove your point.
Firefly > You

Trumpet Alliance
yu-gi-oh: the abridged series.. is so much better

See.
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Quote by Kurikinton Fox
You can't have read alot of manga if you think Naruto is the best
As the guy some posts above me said, 4chan would tear you apart.

Actually I have. I've read or watched Naruto, Bleach, Trigun, Full Metal Alchemist, Cowboy Beeop, and some other crap don't remember.

I still can't understand why or how you could like DBZ. It's completley Retarted
Quote by Shiptoni
Actually I have. I've read or watched Naruto, Bleach, Trigun, Full Metal Alchemist, Cowboy Beeop, and some other crap don't remember.

I still can't understand why or how you could like DBZ. It's completley Retarted

That's NOT a lot of anime cowboy. With the exceptions of Trigun and Cowboy Bebop those are all pretty vanilla shows, and if you have really watched Trigun and Bebop you should know how terrible Naruto is in comparison.
^^^ Yeah and Fullmetal Alchemist is way better than Naruto (Im talking manga).

But yeah go watch Hiyao Miyazaki masterpieces and then talk about the best anime. Seriously that guy is a genius. He just like makes anime perfect every time he touchs it. Even the Lupin the 3rd movie he made is far better then the others.
Firefly > You

Trumpet Alliance
Quote by Spike6sic6

You jerk. I already have a stickky kkekyboard. >:[ You made me shoot soda out of my nose. :[

On-topic: I dislike most anime and most manga, too... Naruto is one of the many that makes me want to kick a baby.
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
I like naruto, the manga and the anime.. but if you don't like it don't complain, and if you like it don't shove it at someone who dosn't like it. simple, ne?
Gamertag: KuroNeko117 - ADD ME ^_^

ILikeC OLOURS

Don't drink drive you'll spill your drink
"Greatest Manga Ever"?

Watch ONE EPISODE OF DEATH NOTE and say that again.

Seriously. Since when does a little spazzoid running around in a bright orange jumpsuit, screaming his head off constitute ninja? Or Choji, who's "special ninja powers" are to... break everything? Real ninjalike.

The only ones vaguely ninjalike are Tenten and Neji, and they barely get a mention.

Yes, I play Ultimate Ninja 3 on my PS2, it's the closest thing they have to SSB.

Quote by Mr_Kite
But yeah go watch Hiyao Miyazaki masterpieces and then talk about the best anime. Seriously that guy is a genius. He just like makes anime perfect every time he touchs it. Even the Lupin the 3rd movie he made is far better then the others.

I met him! When I was in Japan, me and a few friends (also from America) got to meet him when we went to the Ghibly museum.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Naruto has gotten pradictable as hell

*spoiler warning*

Naruto being trained as a toad sage, who didn't see that coming 200 chapters ago?
I hate this weeabo crap, but HOLY DAMN have you seen the graphics on that game? It looks exactly like the ****ing real cartoon!!!