So im buying it off my friend. perfect condition not a thing wrong. practicall like new. and he even put better pick ups in it. and wats even better. im getting it for $350 cuz he cant find anyone to buy it cuz its a lefty and im the only person that he knows that is a lefty. im pretty happy lol $900 guitar for $350. thas a good deal
ok...sorry about the lack on concern..
but good buy
Epiphone Les Paul Classic
Marshall MG100DFX *SOLD* REPLACED WITH PEAVEY CLASSIC 30
Boss GT-8
Breedlove AD/25 SR Plus

I'm TOOcool for sigs
I have an RG1570 and it kicks ass. One of the best guitars ever in terms of weight, comfort, reliability, and tone. I just hope he left the V7 neck pup in when he did the switching. That's seriously my favorite pickup ever, perfect tone for rich creamy neo-classical lead lines. I put an Evolution in the bridge since the V8 was a little lacking in punch and left the single coil as-is since I don't use it too much. But a great guitar, good buy and good luck.

Did you get the blue one or the red one? Make sure he gives you the case for it too, it should've come with a really nice case when he bought it.

P.S. Idk where you saw $900 price tag on one but I got mine for $800 and have seen it advertised for as low as $750.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
Last edited by SkyValley at Jul 9, 2008,
nice buy.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
Thats a very good deal! I have the ibanez rg1570 myself and its a kick ass guitar!
Good buy man. What PU did he place?
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

Quote by mothership
Good buy man. What PU did he place?

he put some dimarzios in it i think.
Quote by SkyValley
I have an RG1570 and it kicks ass. One of the best guitars ever in terms of weight, comfort, reliability, and tone. I just hope he left the V7 neck pup in when he did the switching. That's seriously my favorite pickup ever, perfect tone for rich creamy neo-classical lead lines. I put an Evolution in the bridge since the V8 was a little lacking in punch and left the single coil as-is since I don't use it too much. But a great guitar, good buy and good luck.

Did you get the blue one or the red one? Make sure he gives you the case for it too, it should've come with a really nice case when he bought it.

P.S. Idk where you saw $900 price tag on one but I got mine for $800 and have seen it advertised for as low as $750.

uhh like everywehre lol like guitar center and stuff its $899 go look
Quote by RooZ
Thats a very good deal! I have the ibanez rg1570 myself and its a kick ass guitar!

how does the tremelo system hold up?
Nice guitar. Floyd rose is a pain in the ass though.

Quote by SkyValley
I just hope he left the V7 neck pup in when he did the switching. That's seriously my favorite pickup ever, perfect tone for rich creamy neo-classical lead lines.

Wrong. Those V7 + V8 pickups are both really bad. The guitar is nice, but I can't stand the pickups - muddy and yet incredibly bland. So changing them both (all 3 actually) as soon as I can afford it.

I know it's a poor pickup, but I prefer the V8 to the V7 - the neck is usually my favorite position, but that pickup is just well, boring!
Adam
Pretty good deal for a 1570, I sold mine for $650. They're nice guitars, just not my cup of tea I guess, I didn't like the fretboard for some reason. I should be getting a Strat Plus soon to replace it.

EDIT: You asked how's the trem? It's pretty good as far as stability goes, probably the best system I've owned, mine could hold tune for literally months. The pickups aren't very good though, take the money you saved on the guitar and invest in some nice pickups for it and you'll have yourself a great ax.

2001 Fender MIM Stratocaster
1987 Fender F-210 Acoustic
Partscaster (in progress)

Traynor YCV40
Ibanez TS-9
Ibanez AD-9
MXR M-108
EHX Metal Muff
Boss NS-2

WTB:
Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner

Follow me on Twitter!