My friend is being emo and cutting herself. I want her to stop but if i tell her to stop i don't really think she'll listen. To me it's just a want of attention or maybe a cry for help. but everything been going good in her life. It's probably just a phase she is only 14 but still. it needs to end.

Thanks
talk to her and see why she is acting that way. maybe she just needs someone to talk to.
tell her she should be using that knife in the kitchen!

*sorry, had to do it *
Quote by Kensai
Rape... it's the only way a ginger will get laid.
Tell her that you care about her and are there for her if she needs to talk.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
have sex with her
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
take the razor and make a deep cut in her leg and say "do still wanna cut yourself up"
Quote by civildp1
Tell her that you care about her and are there for her if she needs to talk.

Then do it
Quote by turtlemcdoogle
have sex with her

He said he wants her to STOP cutting herself.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Quote by third-eye
Hit her.

But seriously,

hit her.

I laughed, hard.

Anyways...

8===D + > = WIN.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Give her a piece of your mind or penis.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.