Hey, I've been reading up on this thing, and I was curious if any stores out there actually sell it. And just to be clear, I'm talking about the one released in the 70's, not the crap one out now.
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
My friend's brother has one, and he says that it's worth over $10,000 (US). It's one from when Leo Fender owned the company though, and if you want one from that time period be prepared to sell your soul for it.

Edit: Wikipedia tells me that Fender sold his company in '65. Just FYI.
Last edited by guitar98765432 at Jul 10, 2008,
i think they got discontinued in the late 70's early 80's

but i heard something about a reissue in the next few years
those things are awesome
Yeah, they're done, gone, and over with. They're long gone. Just like those old Rics that light up.
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
Quote by ShredGod George
i think they got discontinued in the late 70's early 80's

but i heard something about a reissue in the next few years
those things are awesome

i sure as hell hope so, i've seen johnny greenwood wtih one and now im dying to have one.

i saw one on ebay for $4,500, so unless they do reissue, if im going to get one id have to do it that way
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
whats up with floyd sigs man, at least use something better like, "Overhead the albatross hangs motionless upon the air" and to answer your question there probably are some in some stores you just gotta look, hard
they reissued the jaguar /jazzmaster/mustang/jagstang
because of recent use by alt rock bands, hopehfully the starcasters'll comeback too