Hey i need some easy to play 2 guitar songs, just to start practicing jamming

Halp?
REGGAE, or FUNK.
I love music, if music would be a girl then I'd date her, until then let's get back on Earth
my suggestion is to learn some scales and chords and create music instead of playing covers, it's more fun to come up with own riffs instead of watching a tab. but if you want to play a song:
Very easy: Hey joe- Jimi Hendrix
Easy: Seven Nation Army-The White Stripes
intermediate: Killing in the name- Rage Against The Machine(requires a whammy pedal)
Advanced:Rock you like a hurricane-Scorpions
Like A Stone by Audioslave is the very first song I learned and probably one of the easiest songs i know, ya might wanna try that, even the solo is amazingly easy...
Quote by Wester_Klomah
my suggestion is to learn some scales and chords and create music instead of playing covers, it's more fun to come up with own riffs instead of watching a tab.

+1
Its soo much fun to improvise, improvising brings out the best in your ablities as a player I find.

Also, TS, you didn't specify any particular genre, so its too varied a question to give you a half decent answer.. but..:lamb of gods whole material, Avenged sevenfolds whole back catalogue..

I could go on
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Quote by randomhero93
Like A Stone by Audioslave is the very first song I learned and probably one of the easiest songs i know, ya might wanna try that, even the solo is amazingly easy...

Audioslave is an amazing band.( especially Morello) keep in mind tough that like a stone requires a whammy pedal.