Hello, boys and girls.
This is a 2 part question.

(1).
What and who are good usually correct,
(and hopefully easy for beginners, but not necessary),
Tab book writers and publishers,
Mainly dealing with Rock like, Van Halen, Ac/Dc, Zep, Rush, even Journey,
Tom Petty, Heart, Fleetwood Mac, Etc, Etc., you know 70's, 80's Rock.

I mainly come across, Alfred Publiushing, and Hal leonard.

(2) is there a such thing as "Official" from the band or writer Tabs" ?
Like written by Say, Eddie Van Halen, or whoever, or atleast Eddie showed someone
and they Tabbed it for him / them (haha!) ?
Last edited by DADSGETNDOWN at Jul 10, 2008,
Yeah Hal Leonard are the most trusted and probably the best name in tab publishing. Very few bands write tabs, infact the only two I can think of at the moment that have written tabs for their own songs are AFI and Thomas Leeb.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
I know you can get an official Alaska tab book by Between The Buried And Me... You should check that out :]
Quote by sheumack111
I allways found that having sex while listening to Tool/Planet X/Dream Theater was hard because every time you tryed o keep the beat they would change time sig, then you would get pissed off and then loose your mojo for the nite.....

I fucking Lol'd
There's 3 Between the Buried and Me tab books.

Alaska and Colors for bass, and Colors for guitar.
Awakening The Revenant
Deathcore side project: Malevolent

Quote by shavorules42
start with more poppy music with occasional screams and then work your way into emoish crap like a day to remember and so on.
I have a tab book published by Alfred call Van Halen A to Z which has all VH songs but one (Your No Good, On Van Halen II (for some sort of copyright reasons)), and from everything that I have learned out of it, it all sounds very accurate. Also I have a ZZtop book that is Hal Leonard and everything that I have learned from that seems accurate to, so I say that they are both great.
Quote by Van Halen Man
Van Halen Man Is Awesome

Quote by Steve Martin
I believe that sex is the most beautiful, natural, and wholesome thing that money can buy.