I have heard a lot about B-stock guitars. I heard rondomusic sells them, but I can't seem to find them anywhere. Can anyone tell me where I can buy b-stock guitars?
...I'm not that great.
b-stock just means they're refurbished
check musiciansfriend.com
I want Super Saiyan abilities
MF sells some. they're guitars with minor defects like chips in finish or dents. usually, they have lower quality wood/materials compared to the non B stock guitars.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
its nothing to do with lower quality wood.

they are returns, shop soiled, or have dings and dents.
Thank you please.
Ive ordered my Epi Les Paul Standard in B-stock from MF and it took me weeks to find the flaw. There is a tiny run in the clear coat in between the pickups thats barely noticeable. As far as Im concerned it was a bargain, the best Ive ever had.
Epi Les Paul Standard
Vox AD50VT
usually the only thing you're gonna notice is a little mark, and it has "2nd" stamped on the back of the headstock. Other than that, it's a real bargain going b-stock.
O O

___
Quote by leviticus_22953
usually, they have lower quality wood/materials compared to the non B stock guitars.

What!? That's simply not true. Usually, they are exactly the same as the non b stock model, the only problem being that they've been returned / couldn't be sold as new due to a blemish in the finish
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
guitar center sell em some times, even on line
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
guitar center sell em some times, even online
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS