Heavenly is a french powermetal band who don't get half the credit that they deserve for how amazing they are.

Here's a live performance of them.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pW_stf7eE5U&feature=related

discuss the amazingness that is them and add me as a friend if you like them, because in all my time at UG i have found 1 other person that likes them.

And if you haven't heard of them, now you have. Go buy their shit
they clearly do get lots of credit if they are playing at that kind of festival.
holy crap, i just got to the 2nd solo, this **** is amazing.
if you have more vids of them, can you post links on my profile page?
I actually heard about them from one of my friends who is REALLY into indie, oddly enough he loves power metal
but they're really good, I need to get some of their stuff....
Last edited by solitaryshell90 at Jul 10, 2008,
Yes! I LOVE this band! I've only heard the Virus album so far to be honest, but every single song on there is solid and the solos are AWESOME!

Who ever thought the French would be so awesome at stuff like this?! Finland had better watch out!

The singer is very good! I can't believe he can sing so high so well...and live too!
Last edited by grantjames at May 31, 2009,
Wild stab in the dark, but does that song have anything to do with your username?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Heavenly are really good, the only album i have is virus, but i plan on getting Dust to Dust sometime
gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Ibanez RG
Peavey Nitro
Takamine EG-351SSC
Bugera 333xl 212

My Music:
MySpace
Facebook
add me!
Has anyone heard their latest album Carpe Diem?

I listened to it once on Spotify and was blown away so ordered the CD straight away!
I'm the one other person you were talking about.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie