for the same setting the tone is completely equal, however the effects and in depth tone adjustments of the Vetta are great... but rather confusing at first. not sure if it is worth the $1000 difference in price when you can but the flextone and the line 6 floorboard pedal and have the same amp as the vetta with more versatility for $600 less
Quote by TheKaiser77
Baisicly what im saying is, if the vetta is the same thing but with all bells and wissles.

yes it just has them built in. if you buy the flextone and the line 6 floorboard pedal you have jsut about the same thing with more versatilitly for way cheaper.
i don't believe ACFC is correct, as far as tone im not sure if they are of the same quality (probably are but i dunno) but the vetta has many more amp models as well as the ability to run 2 amp models at once, etc.
so saying that the flextone has more versatility is in my opinion not correct, as the vetta has more of pretty much everything than the flextone.
Quote by AkiraSpectrum
i don't believe ACFC is correct, as far as tone im not sure if they are of the same quality (probably are but i dunno) but the vetta has many more amp models as well as the ability to run 2 amp models at once, etc.
so saying that the flextone has more versatility is in my opinion not correct, as the vetta has more of pretty much everything than the flextone.

He's saying it only has more versatility if you get the floor POD as well.
Gear
Epiphone G-400
Orange Tiny Terror
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Blackstar HT-Dual
MXR 10-Band EQ
both are regarded as very good amps. but i'm certain the vetta devours the flextone.

just depends on wheter you think it devours it enough considering the price tag.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
The Flextone is inferior, slightly, in tone, and definitaly inferior iin features; it is, however a rather easy amp to dial in, comes in more portable formats, and is more affordable. I prefer the Flextone, simply because it gets me playing faster, rather than spend 15 minutes fiddling with switches and knobs.
Spine is back! Yay...

And I concur, the Flextone is easier to dial on the fly. The vetta takes too much tweaking for my simple mind
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge