Anyone in the Pit going? Gone? Even heard of it? I just went yesterday and had an amazing time in the midway. Funnel Cakes and Mini Donuts FTW!
I refuse to put anything that masturbates my ego in my sig.
Calgary FTW.

I'm going on Saturday Gonna be sweet.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
I live in lethbridge so probably not.
My Gear
Jackson RR5
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Marshall MG10 : Deaceased
Esp Ltd Ec-50
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop wah
Marshall Avt 50x
Couldn't make it this year but if my schedule is free enoguh next year I'd love to work during it as a bartender. My cousins do every year and make a killing!
Quote by Ssargentslayer
Hahaha Lethbridge sucks

haha i know man
My Gear
Jackson RR5
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Marshall MG10 : Deaceased
Esp Ltd Ec-50
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop wah
Marshall Avt 50x
Quote by DiMeTiMe
Hmm...I went last year, but it was so overpriced!

$6 for one ****ing ride? **** you!

/my opinion

Go to safeway and get those magicpasses, infact you can get them at a lot of places, saves a lot of money.

I'm going on Saturday I think. 55 credits usually does it, I've only missed about two stampedes in my life.
buncha crooks running that place

the only reason I go is to appease my girlfriend and to watch the superdog show in the round up center

im a sucker for superdogs
Quote by darksauce
EmeraldXecution, you are awesome.

Balls to the Walls
I went it was pretty sweet.

It smelt like weed.
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
Quote by Wheelchair Stan
Anyone in the Pit going? Gone? Even heard of it? I just went yesterday and had an amazing time in the midway. Funnel Cakes and Mini Donuts FTW!

OOOOOH I was there yesterday!
I SERIOUSLY doubt it, but did you see a kid with orange hair in a chiodos shirt and thin jeans,
hanging out with a millado kid in a white muscle shirt? xD
haha wow I just left Calgary XD
anyone know what bands are playing Stampede this year?
I might have to get my ass back there if there's anyone worth seeing.
"You'd stick your head in fire if I told you that you could see Hell"- Otis, House of 1000 Corpses
Quote by Faux~Affliction
I SERIOUSLY doubt it, but did you see a kid with orange hair in a chiodos shirt and thin jeans,

It's called a wife beater.

It sucks that they didn't change the ride line up this year, at least not that I know of.
Went 2 years back,too hot.I seen the corb lund band there for free because it was on the coca cola stage.it was awsome.Im going next year.I wanna see a band at the saddle dome.
I'd go if I lived in Alberta.

You guys have the Stampede, and West Edmonton Mall, as well as two NHL teams. I really want to move there.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by jeff541
I went it was pretty sweet.

It smelt like weed.

Haha damn right it smelt like weed. Everyone goes there to fly high man. I was on this ride, and some hot chick sits next to me and she was all stoned - but we had a mighty fine conversation - I should have asked her out.
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
Quote by Faux~Affliction

hmm i did see a dude in a chiodos shirt, it might have been you, didn't notice any orange hair though. that being said there were better things to look at. I mean, was it just me or did it seem like every single girl there was wearing an amazingly low top and booty shorts?
Quote by Wheelchair Stan
hmm i did see a dude in a chiodos shirt, it might have been you, didn't notice any orange hair though. that being said there were better things to look at. I mean, was it just me or did it seem like every single girl there was wearing an amazingly low top and booty shorts?

Ahah, the shirt with like.. a pink cartoon thing puking onto the words CHIODOS.
xD

OMG YES.
The short shorts were almost a highlight of the day LOL.
My friend caught me looking down so many times HAHA.
yeah i think i saw you, btw that was a good concert w/ chiodos and protest and fall of troy.