Selling Price: $200 (US Dollars)

I got this unit new from MF just a few weeks ago to record my cousins band live in NC as I could not bring my PC with me...
This unit is in like new condition and comes with all the original paperwork and box.

I am selling for $50 less than what I got it for and cant go any lower (sorry, I need the cash, fast)

Rules:
- Buyer must be in the US and pay using Paypal (nothing else, sorry)
- Once I get the payment I will pack and ship the recorder. If I get the payment after 3pm I will have to ship out the next morning.
- I am not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- If you want tracking or insurance I can do that (you must pay a little extra for it though)
- Item will be sent using a major shipping service (UPS, USPS, DHL, FedEx)

I will have the actual image of the recorder up later but here is one from the MF site for now:

Short review of the item:
Overall its a nice unit and works very well/easily. I really enjoyed working with it and it was easy to learn/use. TBH, the preamps are not the best but they do work good enough for me and you can always run an external preamp with it if you need to.
would you trade an Ibanez RG321MH for that? PM me if you interested
Guitars-
Schecter S-1 Elite
Fender MIM Strat
Epiphone SG Faded
Epiphone Sheraton II

Amps-
Peavey Valveking 212

Pedals-
Dunlop CryBaby
Boss NS-2
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS9

CHECK OUT MY BAND AT http://www.myspace.com/noneofusalone
No thanks. a new guitar would be nice but I have a PRS already and only play for fun. I also do clean and crunch playing mostly so an Ibanez probably isnt the best guitar for me.

Thanks for the offer though.

IF I dont get any great deal on ebay for this recorder I may end up trading for that guitar though.
If i was in the US, and had the money, i would buy this straight away. Been looking for one for a while now.
Just thought I would let everyone know I'm working on editing a video review of this product right now. It should be out in a day or two. Keep an eye on my youtube page for it

youtube.com/sonicorbstudios

Its really a nice recorder. The preamps are the only things I was really let down on. Other than that I would keep it and use it forever if I didnt have my higher end computer rig (which is starting to complain just a bit too much this week...)