that happened to me last year when i was playing baseball a lot
i think it has to do with your hands being to dry or something like that
See a dermatologist. My friend has a similar sounding condition (don't know the details). All he can do about it is rub Coco butter lotion on his hands all day, which makes him very creepy and the last person I'd shake hands with.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
bigger problem:
the left side of your inverted cross is six crosses wide, whereas the right side is five.
PeaceLoveUnityRespect
used to happen to me alot during the summer. kinda fun sometimes to see how big of a piece u can peel off.
Quote by Mo Jiggity
What he said. You are a wise man for not buying into the hype.

ya hear that...he thinks im wise
calluses? Dried skin?
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
Quote by GizmoKaKa
bigger problem:
the left side of your inverted cross is six crosses wide, whereas the right side is five.

Bigger problem:

why don't you STFU and stick to the ****ing thread?
Quote by Graveworm
Bigger problem:

its probably just cause your hands are really dry.
so why dont you STFU and go to a dermatologist.
PeaceLoveUnityRespect
yeh go see someone who knows what their talking about
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
Can't believe no1 said AIDs
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Being a homosexual does that, too, I believe. Seriously, you're asking a bunch of horny 15 year olds why your hands are peeling, why don't you GOOGLE it. I bet the first result will give you the correct answer.
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.
Quote by AlucardZero
Being a homosexual does that, too, I believe. Seriously, you're asking a bunch of horny 15 year olds why your hands are peeling, why don't you GOOGLE it. I bet the first result will give you the correct answer.

http://www.google.com/search?client=opera&rls=en&q=skin+peeling+from+hands&sourceid=opera&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

It does lol.
Quote by Graveworm
Bigger problem:

Cheers to UG's newest troll.
You expect medical help in the pit?
And flame at a typical pit answer?
Congrats.
It's like Superman reading the teachings of Jesus. The two greatest musicians on Earth hath combined forces. I officially quit music, as it has reached it's zenith with that cover.
i had that when i was a kid. i forgot what caused it but go to the docter and they give lotion that will speed up the process. and the skin might peel on your feet too.
Quote by GizmoKaKa
bigger problem:

^i litterly rofl'd
Quote by gatechballer
SoLgEr is the ****ing man!!!!!
I've had it all my life, don't think about it much.

Only annoying when I touch paper :P
Quote by Graveworm
Bigger problem:

People still say STFU? Lame
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
Quote by JessicaGonzo
i had that when i was a kid. i forgot what caused it but go to the docter and they give lotion that will speed up the process. and the skin might peel on your feet too.

That's why I've always worn socks. (I never take them off unless showering)

My family naturally has dry skin, I think.

You should see my mum's feet.

*pukes*

Luckily my feet are just fine thanks to always wearing shoes and socks.
If the skin on your palms are peeling, I can't help you. But if it's the fingers' skin then it's probably because of rusted strings or something, IDK.
Quote by AlucardZero

I do believe Alucard II won't be very happy with you, Zero.

But, knowing him... he's probably too drunk to care that you both have the same name.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
ok. a lot of lotion. soak your hands in it before you go to bed and cover your hands in socks. do this a lot and avoid anything that might do damage to the skin
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
I have peeling hands, mostly on the fingers and sometimes on the palms, and i put lotion on every day. some periods are bad and some arent as bad, it comes and goes. i'd like a solution too