Another black metal diddy I conjured up. Much more folky sounding, and has a little bit of symphonic parts. Like a combination of my two previous songs.

I like it, go!

Goredit: Forgot...it's a bit unfinished.
Attachments:
MelodicBM.zip
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Last edited by Slaytanic1993 at Jul 10, 2008,
The opening riff is...insane. Very, very good.

Love the second riff, sort of has a celtic, boppy mood to it.
I didn't really like the tremolo picked version of it thought.

The change into the clean part was odd, but the part afterward sounds really good.

Some of the transitions in this section are a bit odd, but still cool.

and... oh my god it is over.

Um I didn't like the ending I was hoping for another 3 or 4 minutes of Opethian stopping and starting, with some ultra gr1m bits, but no...

Now I am sad.

My honest crit, is expand that, and bring back the intro riff at least once, with an epic closer and it would be perfect. But as it is, it doesn't really feel like a song, just a collection of riffs.

Very good riffs, but not quite a song.

7/10, for the great riffs.
Ah, I should've posted it was unfinished I accidentally hit the enter key before attaching anything so I had to go back and kind of forgot...

In other words, more song coming.

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Don't get too excited, I don't wanna dissapoint

Quote by eggsandham2
All right, came up with a few riffs, but it'll have to wait till tomorrow before anything wants to pop in my noggin. So far, about 5 minutes long...

Quote by eggsandham2
Sorry for DP, but. I finished it.

Stayed up late in the night fixing it up. The really rough transitions are a bit easier to handle, and I think the ending is one of my favorite things I've written.

Enjoy.
Attachments:
MelodicBMFin.zip

Quote by eggsandham2