If you don't know about the Project For The New American Century, or just believe that it's some crazy college kid conspiracy, please watch this CNN video on it. It's only 6 minutes long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aepfsJfWxV0&feature=related

The PNAC is very real. It's historical fact. Members included Dick Cheney, Paul Wolfowitz, Donald Rumsfeld, Jeb Bush, John Bolton and many others. In September 2000, they wrote a new document called "Rebuilding America's Defenses". It was a plan for America's foreign policy in the 21st Century. They planned to dramatically increase military spending, wage many pre-emptive wars and get rid of regimes like Iraq. Keep in mind, this was in 2000. They then said that it would be hard to gain the support of the American people for this doctrine unless there was, in their own words, "some catastrophic and catalyzing event - like a new Pearl Harbor."

After Bush won the 2000 election, several PNAC members were given prominent positions in the administration. Including Vice President Dick Cheney, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld and Deputy Secretary of Defense Paul Wolfowitz. The government then received several intelligence briefings warning that Al Qaeda was planning to attack the Trade Center. What do you think there reaction was when they heard this?

The people that openly said that they wanted something like 9/11 to take place were the very same people who were in charge of preventing it. It doesn't take a genius to realize that something is wrong there.

Now, the PNAC plan said they needed to increase military spending dollars, engage in pre-emptive wars and take out regimes like Iraq. Hey, guess what they used 9/11 to justify?

Cmon people, wake up. 9/11 was the new Pearl Harbor.

PS. For the record, I don't believe in controlled demolition or anything like that because there's no evidence. I just believe they let it happen on purpose, which is far more likely and actually has irrefutable facts to support it.
Last edited by metalhead39 at Jul 10, 2008,
Why did you make a new thread on this? Couldn't you have used the one you already made?
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
personally, i can't read/listen to any of that without laughing hysterically.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Quote by jmilli2
There's only one 9/11 conspiracy I believe - and that's that the otters were behind the attacks.

Damn you otters!
With your cuteness blinding Americans it's only natural that we were attacked!
Ok people. If you don't believe it, fine thats your opinion. But please tell me why you don't. It's a simple fact that Cheney, Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz were members of the Project for the New American Century and that they are currently government figures.

Please atleast debunk this or give some reasoning for why you don't believe this.
Quote by jmilli2
There's only one 9/11 conspiracy I believe - and that's that the otters were behind the attacks.

If I see you in another thread talking about otters I'm going to report you troll ass... and I don't like reporting people.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
As long as there's doubt, there can be conspiracy...

examples include,

Coca-Cola addiction
McDonalds addiction
Gas/Petrol prices
Alien landings
The Moon landing

and many more...

y'see, because not everyone gets to know EVERY detail of these things those who need attention will take the gray areas (lots of people drink coke daily for no reason) and turn them into conspiracies to stir up the public and get a little fame.

It can't be proven, it can't be dis-proven, so it is forever a battle between idiots like you and lesser idiots like me.

I'll tell you what 9/11 was...

Ready...

2 planes hit two buildings, they fell down...shocking!

1 plane hit one odd shaped building, it didn't fall down...even more shocking!

1 plane crashed in a paddock, nothing happened...OH THE HUMANITY!!!!!

That's about all there is to it for me
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
Doubt is so easily cast on vast conspiracies due to their unbelievable nature. A better veil to hide behind cannot not be found.

But, combine the unbelievable events with information control, evidence tampering, and terrible tragedy... and the whole world will believe whatever they are told and those who cast suspicion will become pariahs for not joining the flock.

Now, when you think about things in those terms... anything is possible. All things become possible.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Let me say this one more time. THIS IS NOT A CONSPIRACY. The moon landings, aliens, JFK, controlled demolition of the towers, THOSE ARE CONSPIRACIES

This is simply historical fact. It boggles my mind why you people think its a conspiracy for some reason. If for some crazy reason you think its some crazy conspiracy theory then watch the CNN video I posted.

Its a FACT. Not a conspiracy. The same people who openly said they wanted something like 9/11 to occur were the exact same people who were in charge of preventing it. DOESNT THAT BOTHER YOU AT ALL???

I didn't say anything about missiles or controlled demolitions did I? That's because those are just crazy conspiracies. All I did was state a few simple historical facts and you people call me crazy. I don't understand.
Think of it this way.

Let's say Bill is Kevin's bodyguard. Bill openly states that he needs Kevin to die in order to benefit himself. One day, Bill hears that George is planning to kill Kevin. A few weeks later, George kills Kevin. Do you really think Bill did everything he could to protect Kevin or even tried for that matter?
it's not a fact, it's an assumption based on a quite possibly unrelated fact...

yeah, they're the same people,

but that's where your 'facts' end

because, as i said before, you don't actually know...

pure speculation good sir

EDIT:
and what is speculation the basis of class?

CONSPIRACY!

EXTRAEDIT: FYI TS the validity of anything produced by CNN is ALWAYS questionable, and as such they are a bad source of 'proof'
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
Last edited by Shredder XXX at Jul 10, 2008,
Okay......after watching that video I have to ask what the hell the cold war has to do with Iraq? I got like a minute into it but I left because I didnt get it whatsoever.

[EDIT] Why are you posting conspiricies at 1 am?
Last edited by mattrod at Jul 10, 2008,
Yes, those are where my facts end.

It's true, the only facts I have are that the people wanted something like 9/11 to happen were the same people who were in charge of preventing it. That is the only fact I have. We agree on that.

However, do you realize what that implies? If you really think there's nothing wrong with that, I'm assuming you would take someone who openly said they wanted you to die and trust them with your life. After all, there's nothing wrong with that is there?
Quote by mattrod
Okay......after watching that video I have to ask what the hell the cold war has to do with Iraq? I got like a minute into it but I left because I didnt get it whatsoever.

Well, if you actually watched more than A MINUTE of it, you would see it has nothing to do with Iraq at all. It was just saying that after the Cold War ended and Russia was out of the way, Wolfowitz and others saw this as an opportunity to expand American military force in the world.
Quote by metalhead39
Yes, those are where my facts end.

It's true, the only facts I have are that the people wanted something like 9/11 to happen were the same people who were in charge of preventing it. That is the only fact I have. We agree on that.

However, do you realize what that implies? If you really think there's nothing wrong with that, I'm assuming you would take someone who openly said they wanted you to die and trust them with your life. After all, there's nothing wrong with that is there?

As you just said, it only implies it.

And as such, still holds no factual value, when a man threatens to kill me, i know he's going to kill me. When a man implies that he may or may not want to kill me, i don't know anything other than the simple fact that he exists and there is a risk i might die. Because after all, everyone may or may not kill me in some circumstance.

it's the same as the original pearl harbor, it makes you question the motives of your officials, i mean who in their right mind puts a whole fleet of ships in one harbor during war time?

but again, there are no facts to back it up, and as such it's nothing more than conspiracy and speculation

EDIT:
Quote by RyanDude727
IMG

lol

i was waiting for that one
Last edited by Shredder XXX at Jul 10, 2008,
I didn't say they planned 9/11 or anything, I just stated a few facts.

-These people made plans to increase the military budget, wage pre-emptive wars and get rid of Iraq's regime.
-They said this couldn't be justified without a new Pearl Harbor
-They were given high positions in the Bush Administration, including Vice President, Secretary of Defense and Deputy Secretary of Defense
-They were given warnings that Al Qaeda was planning to attack the Trade Center
-Al Qaeda attacked the Trade Center
-They used 9/11 to justify everything they said they needed a "new pearl harbor" to justify.

Looking at those irrefutable facts and using your own common sense, what's your opinion on it?
I have two questions...

How did they know that the PMAC thing or w/e is said that there needed to be something bg to get support?

And since when is Pearl Harbor a conspiracy?
Quote by The_Paranoia

I love you.
Quote by metalhead39
I didn't say they planned 9/11 or anything, I just stated a few facts....

show me irrefutable proof of these 'facts' and you're correct

a confession perhaps?

some kind of classified document?

something, other than WOM/Public Media that states they DID know what was going to happen?

If it can't be indisputably proven, it can't be deemed truth, and as such, anyone pedaling this as the truth is a fool.

I do realize i'm being terribly stubborn, but i'm sick to death of people blaming their leaders for terrorism/any other negative social event, just because it's easy...

Thus, i'm making it hard for you, prove to me they allowed it/were involved or take your propaganda elsewhere
Quote by InvaderTSN
Wait a minute! Your sig! Pearl Jam. Pearl Harbor. They both have the word pearl in them.

Coincidence?

Quick! Everybody underground!
JAMC
i read a book called the new pearl harbour
i thought this thread was about it but i gave up reading half way through
Quote by Mike!
This man IS the truth.

Quote by aznmetalhead93
Walk out naked with a sock around your dick. He'll be so surprised he won't shoot you. Then rape him. Hard. With melted butter as lube.

Join the Xbox Live group
Maybe it's just a coincidence that these people said they wanted "a catastrophic and catalyzing event" and then failed to prevent a known plot to execute an event like that a year later. To be honest I don't really know. I'm just stating a few facts and leaving it for you to interpret and connect the dots.
Quote by orcs4life
I have two questions...

How did they know that the PMAC thing or w/e is said that there needed to be something bg to get support?

And since when is Pearl Harbor a conspiracy?

o this i can answer
the president at the time antagonized the japanese into attacking american soil by cutting off trade etc so that they would have an excuse to enter WW2 and the banks could make more money
IG Farben companies prospered etc etc
Quote by Mike!
This man IS the truth.

Quote by aznmetalhead93
Walk out naked with a sock around your dick. He'll be so surprised he won't shoot you. Then rape him. Hard. With melted butter as lube.

Join the Xbox Live group
Seriously, I don't understand how the hell any of you can call the Project for the New American Century a conspiracy. It's a known fact that it existed. It's documented by tons of news channels. The people that were a part of it even acknowledge it. I don't see how anyone could even doubt its existence.

This is not a conspiracy. I didn't say anything crazy like the PNAC collaborated with the Space Nazis to orchestrate the 9/11 attacks in order to enslave Crab People. I just said that this group exists and mentioned a few of their statements which are known facts. I seriously don't understand why you don't believe it.
Does no one even care that several known PNAC members are high ups in the Bush Administration?