whos everyone go to see
the lineup is pretty decent compared to last years
im going to the dillinger escape plan, matisyahu, and reel big fish
Personally,
I would rather stick my balls in Trifluoromethanesulfonic acid(look it up) than go to Warped Tour
if i'd gone i would've seen reel big fish, don't know who else was there except 3OH!3 and i would've seen them because they're from denver
i think it's awesome that they're making it big when they started the band as a joke
I want Super Saiyan abilities
To bad it's not coming to Vancouver this year

My favorite band is Tool.

Quote by dio_dude
despite the funny name, unknownpunkrock is the coolest 08'er.

Ibanez GRG
Vox AD30VT
Randall RG50TC
Takamine C128
Dano Wah
Yamaha S90
Quote by JessicaGonzo
I saw Paramore. =]
Check out the TDWP, FTSK, the academy is, alesana, norma jean

Are you sure FTSK are playing? I heard that TYFH were on? Wel, anyway, TS has to see PLST and GBDY, maybe even RQBN. Those are just some of the great bands playing this year.
Ts, im going only for the same exact bands you are.
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
Quote by unknownpunkrock
To bad it's not coming to Vancouver this year

Haha.. dude, that really sucks. I wonder why not. But for me... I'm staying in my hometown Calgary, and I'm gonna be enjoying the show. You should come over too.
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
I'm in Florida right now and going to Saturday's show, woohoo!

I'm watching Reel Big Fish, Against Me!, and Say Anything.
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Quote by 100%guitarmad
Are you sure FTSK are playing? I heard that TYFH were on? Wel, anyway, TS has to see PLST and GBDY, maybe even RQBN. Those are just some of the great bands playing this year.

Quote by sixwingmortal
Haha.. dude, that really sucks. I wonder why not. But for me... I'm staying in my hometown Calgary, and I'm gonna be enjoying the show. You should come over too.

I'm going to the Calgary date.

I'm going for Rise Against, All That Remains, and As I Lay Dying. Last year's line-up was better by far IMO (Co&Ca, Pennywise, Bad Religion, Bayside, Ks:E)
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
im going to the one in cincinatti and indianopolis.
I'm gonna watch

shwayze, the devil wears prada, norma jean, bring me the horizon,from first to last,pennywise, angels and airwaves, kate perry
Quote by L_Z_Nut
Who is this "Billy Joe Armstrong" you guys are talking about..... sounds made up to me.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
my penis is like 6 inches. i measured with a measuring tape and accidentally let it go, so i have cuts down the side.

RIP heaven's gate
Say Anying, FTSK, Four Year Strong, Set Your Goals, Relient k, a couple local bands, The Academy Is..., The Color Fred

So many more I cant think of off the top of my head.
fght ff yr dmns. wrt sngs n yr slp. fight yr dmns your DEMONS. w lv y. w mss y. i lv y s mch tht t hrts m hd.
I went the 28th of June. As I Lay Dying was the only good one.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
DEP is on the Warped Tour?

Those emo's are gonna get fucked up...
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Personally, I think the Warped Tour is stupid. A bunch of so-called "punk" bands playing a corporate-sponsored megatour full of overpriced food and merchandise, way too many bands and stages, ridiculously short sets, and far too expensive, big and commercial.

I'd much rather have the bands tour seperately, that way people could go see the bands they like in smaller, more intimate venues for longer shows and not have to pay for the ones they don't want to see. The smaller bands could open for the bigger ones and get introduced to audiences instead of being hid on smaller stages while everyone flocks to see the headliner.

Oh, and BTW, it's the VANS Warped Tour. You know the world is ending when the punks are sponsored by a multinational corporation.
kill all humans
im goin to see from first to last protest the hero street dogs uh everytime i die jimmy eat world and i think someone else........
I saw it when it swept through Kansas City. It rained reaaaally hard right before Angels and Airwaves, and they got cancelled.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Reel Big Fish!
July 24 in Buffalo
Quote by Sid McCall
Yeah, they don't arrest/ticket hobos because they can't pay the fines. Then they hang out in the jail all day eating free food. There's no point.

Quote by Brendan.Clace
Oh god...this thread....it is going places....
The Warped Tour is a joke. It's a shadow of what it once was, and it is hurting local punk scenes.
Quote by sloppyjoe24
I saw it when it swept through Kansas City. It rained reaaaally hard right before Angels and Airwaves, and they got cancelled.

Seriously?
I was at the same Warped but then again we left after Mayday Parade was done. It didn't rain too hard though that really sucks. I got an epic sunburn
DRINK APPLE JUICE
O.J. will kill you
Quote by sloppyjoe24

Lucky...
lol im going on tuesday in saskatoon.
GEAR

Ibanez RG 420 CM

Line 6 Spider III
I didnt go to the Michigan show because All That Remains wasn't going to play, for some reason
I am however going to Dirt Fest tomorrow.

MC name = Bearrorism
all that remains is playing at saskatoon, but As i lay dying isn't
GEAR

Ibanez RG 420 CM

Line 6 Spider III