Post any fundie quotes here

"When I read your site I am sickened by your bitterness and unsensored hatred. All you damned atheist think you know it all don't you? Well I got news for you: you don't!

If you don't accept Jesus in your heart now/today/this minute you'll be facing eternal punishment. You know in your heart God and Jesus are real. We all feel it deep inside and cant deny it unless we tell a lie. That's right you're lying and sinning each time you say there isn't a God. I can't help wondering how good life would be in our wonderful country if you atheists didn't infultrate the government and take away the great Christian nation that our founding fathers gave us. You people have killed this country you know that! Do you think God let 9/11 happen because of all the good Christians? My friend, you and I both know deep down why 9/11 happened. Atheists and queers and witches are turning this whole country against God, and God tried to show you some of the things to come. 9/11 was a glimpse into the future. Think! It is so obvious! What is life like over there in Iraq and all those other countries over there? Terrible that's what it's like! Know why? Because they reject Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior! You KNOW this and I know you know it. We all know it but we can't say it because it isn't politically correct--one of the worst atheist liberal inventions ever. Politically correct.

What about God and morals and the Ten Commandments? Do you want to live a life like those lost souls in those other countries? Find Jesus, if you don't youll suffer and always regret it.

I don't even want to know how much you hate yourself and your life because you're an atheist. Life must be so pointless to you. I bet you amke your family miserible. That's another thing. I read your rant diary thing and I'll tell you what: that premature baby you got? I want you to know you did it. You almost killed your own baby because you reject the One True God! The sins of the father will fall unto his flower I tell you that much! How does that make you feel to know that because you hate God that you caused this tragedy in your family? If you still have a little spark of Jesus you should feel bad right now. If not it might be too late for you becaue the Devil has eaten your heart to peaces."

*facepalm*
Top 5 Rush Songs:
1. La Villa Strangiato
2. Natural Science
3. The Main Monkey Business
4. Vital Signs
5. Subdivisions

Complete Atomic Basie by Count Basie.

Ask me shit: formspring.me/howthiswork
Oh No!
Jesus Nazis! Aaiieee!
"You'd stick your head in fire if I told you that you could see Hell"- Otis, House of 1000 Corpses
'No, everyone is born Christian. Only later in life do people choose to stray from Jesus and worship satan instead. Atheists have the greatest "cover" of all, they insist they believe in no god yet most polls done and the latest research indicates that they are actually a different sect of Muslims.'

GTFO my planet.

'Gravity: Doesn't exist. If items of mass had any impact of others, then mountains should have people orbiting them. Or the space shuttle in space should have the astronauts orbiting it. Of course, that's just the tip of the gravity myth. Think about it. Scientists want us to believe that the sun has a gravitation pull strong enough to keep a planet like neptune or pluto in orbit, but then it's not strong enough to keep the moon in orbit? Why is that? What I believe is going on here is this: These objects in space have yet to receive mans touch, and thus have no sin to weigh them down. This isn't the case for earth, where we see the impact of transfered sin to material objects. The more sin, the heavier something is.

GTFO my planet, too.
Last edited by Mudmen190 at Jul 10, 2008,
Quote by Mudmen190
'No, everyone is born Christian. Only later in life do people choose to stray from Jesus and worship satan instead. Atheists have the greatest "cover" of all, they insist they believe in no god yet most polls done and the latest research indicates that they are actually a different sect of Muslims.'

GTFO my planet.

GTFO my planet, too.

Lol athiest muslims....
lolwut?
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
"Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree."

My personal favorite.
Why look a man in the eye when you can shoot him in the back?

If you can't convince them; confuse them.

Quote by smb
I think anyone who hasn't cheated hasn't lived.
Quote by feenxfire
"Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree."

My personal favorite.

Thats not really a fundie quote is it? I read that in some athiest video.
Quote by stevve
Thats not really a fundie quote is it? I read that in some athiest video.

So sue me.

What's the difference?

Quote by smb
Quote by feenxfire
So sue me.

What's the difference?

Fundies are more annoying.
www.fstdt.com

Good stuff.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
Quote by stevve
Fundies are more annoying.

That one annoys christians....

Quote by smb
Quote by darthteet
www.fstdt.com

Good stuff.

Lol some of those are pretty sweet.

"Hey, I read your page on atheism, and well, it was amazing. I'm a Muslim, so I believe in Christ and the Bible too, and that the CJM (Christians, Jews and Muslims) should unite in fighting our common enemy of the modern world: Atheism. Keep up the good work!"

err what?