a. this may have been done before.
b. delete this thread if it is not worthy.

I started this "challenge" about an hour and a half ago...
what I'm doing is putting iTunes in alphabetical order by artist and starting at the top and listening to every song down until the very last. (12 days, 4 hours, 32 minutes and 1 second) of course I don't mean all in one sitting, but every time you want to listen to music, start where you left out.
I know it doesn't sound very interesting at all but I thought maybe somebody else wanted to.
so yeah
enjoy?
PeaceLoveUnityRespect
EPIC fail.

I have 4 days worth of Genesis alone.

and it would probably equate to about a third of a year all told. (That's non stop)
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
hmm 13 days 7 hours and 7 minutes of absolute solid metal

im in
Gear:
Jackson DK2 Trans Black

Peavey 6505
Marshall 1960AV
okay, let me just say, that's stupid, you have WAYYYY to much time on your hands, how about, instead of that, play the guitar .
Quote by cocacolabottle
Hard mode: learn all of them on guitar while you're at it.

i have to much ambient music for that to work
Quote by Graveworm
The whole muagy thai or whatever crap is just meh to me.
Quote by Lil_Ms_Sunshine
okay, let me just say, that's stupid, you have WAYYYY to much time on your hands, how about, instead of that, play the guitar .

well if you would've read the whole post, i said that im not listening to it non-stop, i said every time I'm on the computer/listening to my ipod.

it'll probably take me a long time to do this, but thank you for contributing.
and one could say if i played the guitar 13 hours non stop i had WAYYYY to much time on my hands.
PeaceLoveUnityRespect
30 days... instead, to make it slightly better, put on shuffle and wait till it says 8800/8800 songs...

Origionaly Posted by CTFOD
Origionaly Posted by hownowbrowncow:
Get a new bicycle
Then you can ride it with no handlebars.

No handlebars.

No handlebars...
Quote by GizmoKaKa
well if you would've read the whole post, i said that im not listening to it non-stop, i said every time I'm on the computer/listening to my ipod.

it'll probably take me a long time to do this, but thank you for contributing.
and one could say if i played the guitar 13 hours non stop i had WAYYYY to much time on my hands.

Yes, but than you'll be more accomplished. I did read your full post, but in the end you would be listening to 13 hours of music within a couple of days/months, for the reason purely to sort it out, but then again, I might end up joining you. Something to do during the holidays.
Quote by Lil_Ms_Sunshine
Yes, but than you'll be more accomplished. I did read your full post, but in the end you would be listening to 13 hours of music within a couple of days/months, for the reason purely to sort it out.

its just the same as listening to music any other time, im just listening to my music in alphabetical order.

im not saying im going to sit on my rump and listen to music just for this reason, ill still do other things, like play guitar.
PeaceLoveUnityRespect
Haha, I misread, I thought you were "listing" all of your songs in alphabetical order.

Have fun though.