Hey everybody!

I'm a new user to this forum, but have been reading it for a long while, and I really love it!
I decided to post a thread with the band I sing in.
My band is called Shadework. We live on Nesodden, right outside the capital Oslo of Norway, and we have been playing for almost two years.
We make the music our selves, and we could be categorized as a melancholic form of progressive rock/metal, with pretty dark and atmospheric melodies and musical themes. We let us inspire from alot of acts, among them are Opeth, Tool, Pink Floyd, Dream Theater and many more, but we feel that we still have managed to create our own style and sound!

I'd like you guys to check out a couple of our songs on our myspace, and tell me what you think about them! I'm primarily the singer in this band, but I also handle keyboards (not much of it in these songs) and occasionally bass (when the main bassist steps up to guitar, so we have two of them). Tell me what you think about the songs, or the playing/performance of any of the members! Thank you!

www.myspace.com/shadework
Last edited by Djeikop at Jul 10, 2008,
Quote by Vantage
Definitely want to hear more stuff from your band.

Thanks man! Actually, you may do so, because we're going into studio in a couple of weeks time to record two new songs! I'll keep you updated, if you want
Quote by Djeikop
Thanks man! Actually, you may do so, because we're going into studio in a couple of weeks time to record two new songs! I'll keep you updated, if you want

Yeah, I'd be happy if you could leave a message or a comment in my profile when you guys have new stuff.
Quote by Vantage
Yeah, I'd be happy if you could leave a message or a comment in my profile when you guys have new stuff.

No prob!
Quote by 09cody09
Thats really good. You're sing sounds like Anthony ketus

Haha, I can't really relate to that, but thank you for the compliment xP