So i saw this film last night, personnaly i really liked it upto the ending.

thought they could of ended that slightly better, with a cliffhanger preferably.

your thoughts?
It was alright, i remember at the end saying to my buddy "id love it if he shot them all and then it all turned out to be a big joke or something".

And then when the ending happened i laughed lots, it was kinda sad... But it makes a change from the usual films that come out with a happy ending all the damn time..
God and Country are an unbeatable team; they break all records for oppression and bloodshed.
yeah, the ending was pretty F*cked up, i think it would be better if he pick up a gun from those guys and shoot himself.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
making a windows machine look like a mac is like putting lipstick on a pig.

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Quote by WangmasterHizzl

And then when the ending happened i laughed lots, it was kinda sad... But it makes a change from the usual films that come out with a happy ending all the damn time..

+1

It Reminded me of the godfarther 3 ending
The actual book ends on a cliffhanger, but as usual, the movie ****ed up the ending.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Demoralising women is just one of the many services we provide here at UG
I thought the concept and idea was really great, loved the ending, the characters the storyline, but oh my god could they have gotten any cheesier monsters? When the first time that tentacle reaches out under that garage door I facepalmed and almost wanted to leave, I was hoping for something a little more original.
We are "PSYCHONAUT", Psychedelic/Stoner/Sludge from Belgium.

Check out our recordings and shows here:

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook
The Fog is better, to put it bluntly.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
I knew about the ending before I watched so it wasn't that great for me.
Not a bad movie if you're into that sorta shit.
i thought it was ridiculous how they tried so hard to survive just so they could give up at the end. the rest was good but the ending totaly sucked.
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
He pwnd himself at the end...
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.