Page 1 of 3
I dont mean to be too serious, but this is somethingi I was curious about. I know we're all bad-arses and mosh and play and run and kill flying animals and what not, but I really wanna see good in people.

Share something you did that was good, that shows you have a good heart. Even if it was in secret, spill it here--we wanna know. If you've truly got nothing, confess something--a fear, guilt, love, whatever. This takes guts; if you've got none, move on to the next post.

Confessions of a Good Heart

Let's hear it bub . . .
The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it. - Albert Einstein

[url="http://twigd.squarespace.com]Twigd.squarespace.com The World is Good, Dammit
I've stopped to help people change wheels.

Me and a couple of friends scared off a guy who was mugging two women and helped the police afterwards.

I'm a good guy.

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I can't think of anything right now...I'm an arse
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
I give money to people who need it. I also give 10% of my income to charity.
Last week I built my friends porch with his family. I take care of my parents' house while they're in italy for 2 weeks.
I help people in the relationship thread all the time

I like my good heart.
Aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhh
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Couple of weeks ago, i encountered this kid from school. He ****ed with a friend of mine a year earlier and almost got me expelled cause is 'Threatend' him.
So i finnished my last year at school and i see this kid, all alone biking right in front of me.
I'm thinking let's wait till we're halfway on the road ( we we're going to the same location) and i'll beat the sheit out of him.
So a few minutes later a couple of kids come rushing by, starting to push him, take stuf from him and throw it around.
So i kinda came closer, the guys saw i was in for some serious But kicking and ran away.
Picked up the kids stuff, gave it back to him, told him to ignore pissheads like them.
Didn't beat him up, helped him in fact.

Snoogens.
Spent about three-quarters of my paycheck on a friend taking her along to my school prom and buying her a nice meal and a load of other stuff because she's been a bit depressed lately

Two Arabs started pushing one of my friends around so I walked over and shouted at them. They didn't listen so I knocked the living **** out of both of them
ohai little sig.
Last night I gave up sex to be with my friends at a local gig.
Looking back on things, I'm a fool.
Quote by Retro Rocker
Last night I gave up sex to be with my friends at a local gig.
Looking back on things, I'm a fool.

Yes you are.

Quote by GLP_Arclite

I bought a homeless man a meal, bought a full tank of gas for some kids going to a concert, and I gave a man a ride home when no one else would.

That's about it really. =\ Looking back on it, I really should do more.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by WtrPlyr
When I was in France I gave a 2 franc coin to an old lady she dropped and helped her pay her groceries cause she couldn't see very well.

That reminds me of the time I helped an old lady to her plane seat coming back from Jersey.

It's funny you don't remember these things unless prompted..
i give blood....

and i secretly like to brag about it

but i feel bad...

lol oh wells

edit: oh and i always talk to people to cheer them up and get them through tough times etc... makes me forget my problems when i do it
Quote by kezzaguy
i give blood....

and i secretly like to brag about it

but i feel bad...

lol oh wells

That reminds me, I have to sign up for organ donation.

Even in death, I will help people!
I volunteered to deploy for the 3rd time so my soldiers wouldn't go without me. I also buy canddy an hand it out to demanding littlte iraqi kids that round around me an yell, "CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!"
i dont do much good things, apart from try to cheer people up, most of the time it works, but sometimes it doesnt. i have given a pint of blood.

thats probably the only good things i do, apart from those, im a real arsehole
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
I saw a squirrel stuck in a church pipe so i went home, got a saw, cycled back and cut the pipe off xD, it was well cute like, and definatly worth it.
I often hold doors for people behind me and say please and thank you. I know it can't really hold a candle to some of the stuff other people do but you don't really see people do that nowadays.
Quote by guitarnoobie
I often hold doors for people behind me and say please and thank you. I know it can't really hold a candle to some of the stuff other people do but you don't really see people do that nowadays.

I do that too, it's disgusting how people don't these days.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Hmm most recently (few days ago) i held up a door for an old lady in a wheelchair.

if that counts i dunno.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by metacarpi
I do that too, it's disgusting how people don't these days.

+1
I do that whenever I can, it's a nice surprise when someone in camos, dark glasses and a Nile hoody holds open a door for you
ohai little sig.
Quote by Demonikk
+1
I do that whenever I can, it's a nice surprise when someone in camos, dark glasses and a Nile hoody holds open a door for you

These days it's more of a surprise that a young person is showing respect for others.

And not the "Yo! Respec'!" kind either.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
i volunteered at an old peoples hostel for 2 days yesterday and teh day before.
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ Last.fm █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

"Never interrupt an enemy when he is making a mistake."
~Napoleon Bonaparte
I usually get to school at the same time as this disabled girl and I always hold open the doors for her cause she finds it hard just to walk so I figured I might as well do something to make her life a little easier.
I can't say any single occurences, but I try to help people when I can, especially with the little things like opening a door for them.
In the corner beside my window
There hangs a lonely photograph
There is no reason
I'd never notice a memory that could hold me back

Siis mitä häh?
Even though me and my gf split up last september, I'm still the guy she talks to when she needs someone. Mainly cos I've known her 11 years, and her current bf is a douche.
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
I can't really think of anything at the moment because I usually try to forget any specific nice things that I have done in order to trick myself into thinking I need to do more. Basically, I just try to be a good person whenever possible, but I don't like patting myself on the back when there is so much more that still needs to be done.

For the confessions part: I'm afraid of people, but I'm scared to death of being alone. I'm afraid of being just another face in the crowd. I'm afraid of the world. I'm afraid of dying too soon or leaving things unsaid.

I always second-guess myself. I'm beginning to think that I might be gay, or at least bisexual, and frankly the thought scares me. Despite that, I think I'm sort of hopelessly in love with a good (female) friend of mine and I don't have the guts to tell her. I doubt I ever will.

I'm afraid the future won't turn out the way I hope, but at the same time I know it probably won't. I'm logical to a fault, overly cynical and scientific, but often times I really hope that there is a God.

Sometimes I wish I was a different person, in a different time, in a different place.

I don't believe in love.
kill all humans
Page 1 of 3