Nicely,

I think you can do it automatically when putting the recordable DVD into the drive, you can select a number of options and choose movie - I think?
Quote by Jackolas
Nicely,

I think you can do it automatically when putting the recordable DVD into the drive, you can select a number of options and choose movie - I think?

Ok, i will give it a try, and report back with ym findings. Thanks.
your best bet's just to go and use a program like Nero.

It pretty much just walks you through it all.
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!

well, first of all, you need a DVD-RW drive and a blank DVD to write onto. then you need to go find some software. what did you use to edit your filem?
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by flipthatchicken
I've never done it before, do i need some sort of converter? What do i do?
thanks.

What type of film?

VHS, "Movie film", Digital files?
Do you have to edit the footage first?

Either way, youll want and need a DVD authoring software. I use Sony Vegas movie studio Sony and DVD Architect.

Adobe Premiere
Sony Vegas
Avid Xpress
Windows Movie maker

WMM is probably the easiest way to edit and such but it crashes a lot and you need to save as DV format then use a DVD authoring software after it.
Last edited by moody07747 at Jul 10, 2008,
unless you have a program that is capable of converting it and then burning it, you will need to use seperate programs. A program that does both is 'super dvd creator' i sometimes used that, but it didnt work on some dvd players??? Another is Uead. That can edit and then burn straight to dvd. if u dont have access to those then i suggest converting the files to formats such as .vob,.bup,.ifo. That way nero will allow u to burn the files, i dont think it does it unless they are in the right files.

good luck