Page 1 of 2
I absolutely love this band at the moment. I know they're Deathcore but it's good Deathcore (lol).

I love the song 'Deepthroat Isn't a Movie About'

Check all their songs out, they are all good.

Anyway, check 'em out:

www.myspace.com/tbwd
Quote by Ht666
I absolutely love this band at the moment. I know they're Deathcore but it's good Deathcore (lol).

I love the song 'Deepthroat Isn't a Movie About'

Check all their songs out, they are all good.

Anyway, check 'em out:

www.myspace.com/tbwd

why should it matter if they are deathcore or not? it sounds as if you're ashamed to be listening to a band from that genre.
Urgh, I hate this shit.
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
What a terrible band and name. Almost as bad as 'The Boy You Hit Is Dead'
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Sounds like most tech/deathcore bands out there, but I like it nonetheless.
Most of the guitar riffs sound like they are completely ripped from a Necrophagist or Beneath the Massacre album. I still like it though.

Dedit: Dead Girls Don't Say No is amazing.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
Last edited by zigz407 at Jul 10, 2008,
Quote by zigz407
Sounds like most tech/deathcore bands out there, but I like it nonetheless.
Most of the guitar riffs sound like they are completely ripped from a Necrophagist or Beneath the Massacre album. I still like it though.

Dedit: Dead Girls Don't Say No is amazing.

The runs and sweeps sound just like Necrophagist.
To unko: NO, and the band is meh.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Holy ****, i never thought this would come up again. my thoughts: http://www.metal-archives.com/review.php?id=179865

EDIT: damn, i need to edit that for some of the grammar stuff. ah well, the point still stands. The Boy Will Drown still equals utter ****.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Last edited by The Evil Hat at May 23, 2009,
Terrible band. I can say with confidence they're close to the worst band I've seen live, and I've seen Jimmy Eat World and Avenged Sevenfold. Going to read your review in a minute Evil, looks a real laugh.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Evil Hat's review sums up what I heard on the Mypsace perfectly.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Don't really like the vocals, don't mind the rest of it. I like the melodic end to Deepthroat. Really terrible band name though..

to Hat: I didn't think it was as bad as what you describe in your review, but maybe their new songs are slightly better than the ep? Or maybe the songs on myspace are the only listenable ones. There were remnants of what you described...or maybe I'm just being too generous
Last edited by technicolour at May 23, 2009,
I love this band simply because it's so stupidly complex, and it makes me laugh.

I don't find it especially heavy, it's just fun to listen to. Kind of like a novelty, but I don't think they're a joke band.

Every time I listen to them I just think "Wow, I was just hit in the face with music."

I don't know. Like I said, it's not the BEST thing ever, but it's certainly fun to listen to when you're kind of down.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by Monolith295
Evil Hat's review sums up what I heard on the Mypsace perfectly.

thanks

Quote by technicolour
Don't really like the vocals, don't mind the rest of it. I like the melodic end to Deepthroat. Really terrible band name though..

to Hat: I didn't think it was as bad as what you describe in your review, but maybe their new songs are slightly better than the ep? Or maybe the songs on myspace are the only listenable ones. There were remnants of what you described...or maybe I'm just being too generous

I actually didn't know that they had any new songs. after checking MA, i'm debating reviewing the next album. on one hand, it'd be a bit pointless, as it's pretty much established that i despise them. on the other...it'd be damn fun. lol.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Quote by The Evil Hat
thanks

I actually didn't know that they had any new songs. after checking MA, i'm debating reviewing the next album. on one hand, it'd be a bit pointless, as it's pretty much established that i despise them. on the other...it'd be damn fun. lol.

yeah, but then you'd have to listen to a full length..all the way through

Man, if they just would have stuck with that riff in Josef fritzl at 30 seconds for the rest of the song, that would have been really cool.
Last edited by technicolour at May 23, 2009,
Evil Hat's review pretty much sums up my feelings toward this band, and deathcore in general. I like deathcore when it is played well, but this new wave of trendy, generic deathcore is stupid.

"Sweep"
"Chug"
"Sweep"
"Technical riff"
"Scream"
"Sweep"
"Chug"
"Pig-rape noises"
"Sweep"
"Chug"

Epic metal song dooood
Last edited by slayer1516 at May 23, 2009,
Quote by \Powerslave/
Can I have your autograph Evil Hat?

Only if i can sign your tits.
good point. anyway, i'm highly considering downloading their new album for the purpose of hilarity/another review. at the same time...well, i kind of enjoy my current state of not-bleeding-out-of-my-ears-itude, so i dunno.
Might as well.

It'll get you more e-cred for the MA contest. Aswell as free lulz for me.
That's true. at the same time, while i have a few less serious reviews (Boy Will Drown, Whitechapel) i generally do try to be a decent reviewer, and don't want to become a total troll, so...**** it, i'm doing it. lol
Quote by Myspace
they play a vicious blend of technical and experimental music based around grindcore and death metal.

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by Cianyx

Experimental (read: incoherent and out of time).
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by Cianyx

You should've bolded the part that said they had grindcore somewhere in their sound..goddamnit
I was planning to do the review today for the challenge, but never got around to it. i downloaded it and listened to about three quarters of some random track, before deciding i just couldn't be assed. brief thoughts: it's better. still godawful, but slightly better. now i'd give it a six or seven, instead of a one. truly stunning music, or something like that. anyway, i might do it at a future date, might not.
Quote by The Evil Hat
good point. anyway, i'm highly considering downloading their new album for the purpose of hilarity/another review. at the same time...well, i kind of enjoy my current state of not-bleeding-out-of-my-ears-itude, so i dunno.

Do it! Just listen to Manilla Road for like 5 hours after, that should prevent any irreparable damage to your ears
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Good idea.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by \Powerslave/
Or you could just listen to Manilla Road for 5 hours anyways.

Quote by \Powerslave/

Quote by \Powerslave/

etc etc
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
Page 1 of 2