Any opinions on this? I'm looking to upgrade to my third guitar, which i'm likely to keep for a while, budget is £400 (roughly $800) Needs to be versatile, anywhere from ska/punk to metal, blues to cleans
Archbishop of Zeppelinism...

Quote by Beakwithteeth
Get him into blues. Lyrical depth-not so much. But it is groovy and it is black people's music so if he doesn't enjoy then he is not a true black person.

stay away from ltd's under the 400 series they only really get good value after the 400s
Quote by MOMOJUP
stay away from ltd's under the 400 series they only really get good value after the 400s

i love how every time somebody asks about an esp/ltd, somebody suggests this

what if the person really can't afford it?

sorry, it just annoys me

ts: the only way to really find out is to go try it. but esp/ltd are more geared for metal and rock, so you might have trouble getting ska tones!
Top lel.
I wouldn't say under 400's are crap, just would recommend getting the better one to begin with, but I would recommend that with any brand you are looking at.

I have played a M200, felt and sounded good, but if you already have 2 guitars, I would save the extra cash and buy a nicer guitar as you next one if you can.

And yes TS, play as many guitars as you can, only you can know what sounds right for you.
Quote by darkstar2466

You are an idiot. Idiots get punished. You will be punished.
well yeah, every esp ltd under 400 felt like crap. though i did like the h-101fm.
i suggest look at other guitars, ibanez, for example.