Not really, its not full tube, and it is second hand, so £280 is quite expensive. You can get better for the money, new too.
Spend that money on a Laney VC30 or just about any full tube combo and it'll be money much better spent
ohai little sig.
What the hell are you guys talking about
THAT AMP IS ALL TUBE

Those were considered sort of the Precursor to the XXX.

For that price... thats a steal...
Quote by Highwaytohell
What the hell are you guys talking about
THAT AMP IS ALL TUBE

Those were considered sort of the Precursor to the XXX.

For that price... thats a steal...

whoops, I've got confused with that and a Transtube....oh dear, talking out of me arse...

If its all valve for £280, and is a precursor to the XXX get it, it'll be gone soon otherwise.
Its worth it and it is basically a XXX like already stated (I've heard the circuits are identical but havent confirmed it yet), also I own the head version and love it. Also just the footswitch alone is worth $75 bucks.
What type of music do you play?

EDIT: if it's metal then yes, get it.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
I play metal among many other styles. The amps been there for a few months without much interest apperently!
Quote by andrewpledger
I play metal among many other styles. The amps been there for a few months without much interest apperently!

For that cheap for full valve, its a steal. Buy it as soon as you can.
if its been there for months then try to talk them down a bit. Or try to get them to add something to "convince" you.
How does it sound? I'm assuming you've tried it right?
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Quote by andrewpledger

The amp is pretty versatile and can do metal, marshall style crunch for classic rock, great for leads and the cleans are decent. It has a decent reverb on it as well.

There's a Gojira Ultra clip in my profile if you want to hear the metal side of the amp. Also there's a clip of it stereo'ed in with my valveking so you can sorta get a feel for what it sounds like from that clip as well.