since im planning on selling my line 6 spider which has a build in chromatic tuner. i'll be needing a new one. a independent unite. but when i went over to guitar center. there were 10 pages of different tuners and what not. can anyone give me some suggestions? my requirements are simple. chromatic(ofcourse), under 50 bucks if possible. i guess i want a pedal type since its kind of annoying to tune it otherwise on stage?
Not sure how much it is but the Korg pitchblack is recomended. I'm getting the tu-2 tomorrow. Should be good. Otherwise there is the planetwaves tuner or the fender one. I'm sure there are other choices at other prices too.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
take a look at the Ibanez LU20

pedal tuner, pretty sensitive and accurate, true bypass
I payed the equivalent of $60 over here in england, but stuff tends to be cheaper in america
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
it means that it won't affect your sound at all when it is turned off

some pedals like the crybaby wah for example will 'colour' your sound even when they are turned off.
make it sound different to if it was just guitar - amp in other words

true bypass means it will sound exactly the same as if your guitar was plugged straight into your amp
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
It means when the tuner is off it is just liek the tuner isn't there.
When you have pedals in your chain, it can often 'suck tone' which most people don't like (some do).
A true bypass pedal is meant to not suck your tone, which is why they are preferred.

EDIT: Beaten Dial up is crap.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
ooooo ic ic yeah that sounds exactly what i need then. for 40 bucks this seems like a steal. btw does zzsound take paypal?