Hi,

I recently posted about getting a new amp and i go some helpful feedback and have decided to go with a Roland Cube 60 as i could pretty much use it for anything, gigs (60 watt and it has an output for larger speakers) and many effects, plus it's very sturdy.

However, the guitar i was intending to getting was the Ibanez SA220FM which some of you might know is now out of production and many shops do not sell it anymore. Now i have come to a definate decision about what i want from my guitar and i have looked at the Sticky Thread about Guitars and Buying new ones in this section of the forum which was very helpful.

As i am a restarting player having played for a year before my old guitar was destroyed my reasons i dont dare say (too painful xP), i have been guitarless nearly a year; now i have the money!

2 Humbuckers (not too sure what brands are the best) at the Bridge and Neck because i like to play abit of Hard Rock / Punk Rock / Metal

Good wood, mahoghany or maple ect, just good wood.

Shape and colour are not a big issue although if i was to go by preference, anything Green =P

22 frets? I'm not the biggest shredder so a thin-ish neck with medium fret size, just medium really =P

Those are some specs that are needed, not too sure or what else; been a while xD. Price range is between £200-£300 (although if something is equally as good for my needs under £200, that is great too; i just doubt it =P) as i am going to be spending £150 on the amp, as i know that is vital.

Been mainly looking at some of the Ibanez ART & SA Guitars, are they any good?

Any help with this problem i would be so greatful! Thanks for reading, sorry it's abit long =/
If your just looking for a 2 humbucker guitar try the Ibanez SZR its a new model for this year and it plays like a dream and the pickups have a really nice tone to them. An SA would also be worth looking at but im not sure if theres a 2 humbucker model available this year apart from the high end one.
i hear nothing but good things about the ibanez art series that you mentioned
Jackson DK2M Dinky Pro W/ EMG 81/85 18v Black
ESP LTD EC-1000 W/ EMG 81/60 See Thru Blue
Schecter C-1 HellRaiser W/ EMG 81TW/89 Black Cherry
Peavey 6505 W/ 2x12 V30
Quote by ash_attack
i hear nothing but good things about the ibanez art series that you mentioned

Yeah so have i about the ART's, most reviews i have seen have nothing bad to say, any specific one that is better than the rest?
Just a quick question, is the Ibanez JTK 3 any good? I mean it looks interesting but is it actually any good? Some of the specs are ok but its just 2 single coils isn't it? =/
i have good wood

JK
My Gear:
Washburn WI64
Fender CD-60

Quote by f22master
it is a tracking device so the aliens can find you and take you into their ship and do experiments on you!!!! DON'T TOUCH IT!!!

Quote by YourMessiah666
definitely sexy. all washburn guitars are sexy
go used. see if you can find a used guitar like the one you want, used gear shops are all over teh internets.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
id reccomend some kind of jackson, ESP or epiphone, dont get an Ibanez if your not into shredding stuff, and their tone is ballsy enough for your style of music imo.
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
I would wank over all of you if I was a gay paedophile who liked simultanous gay wanking