o.k i started learning i dunno maybe 3 weeks ago

i'm at the point where i started developing an ear for guitar and developing sum half decent skill's

anyway when i play low E i get a buzzing noise
its in tune co's i did the whole electric tuner and then open string and 5th fret method but it still buzz's

all the others are fine just tht one string
the fret board isn't warped or bent or anything

anytips am i missing suthin obvious

i'm playing a fender stratocaster and the strings are still the ones that came with it so its not tht
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
right, your problem is fret buzz. To fix it, use an allen key to raise the low e saddle (the bit at the bridge). Then retune, and that should fix your buzz. It's a pretty common problem.
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
And how old are those strings? If they're the ones that came with it, then more than likely it's long past time to change them. Old strings can do weird things, buzzing being one of them. Pop a new set on and see if that helps. I'd suggest .009's in whatever brand you choose. I use Gibson Brite wires on my SG. Fender Bullet ends might be what you want if you want to keep the strings stock.
only as old as g.bout 3 weeks and any more info on raising th low e saddle would be appreciated
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick

Quote by Aerokizzombie

Quote by CodChick

Quote by MCMXCII

I'm scary
Ok, my camera is broken, so I'll try and use words to explain. This may be confusing, so google it as well.

Here goes... At the bridge of your strat, the bits where the strings come through are the saddles. On each saddle, there will be two screw things that need an allen wrench to turn. Basically, get a small allen wrench and twist the screws. This will raise or lower the saddle. To fix your buzz, you will need to raise the low e saddle. It's pretty easy, so just tinker til it works.
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
oh yeah i get your meaning, wondered why i got a tiny allen key with my G. lol thanks for your help
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick

Quote by Aerokizzombie

Quote by CodChick

Quote by MCMXCII

I'm scary
neither you littualy raise itif you llok at the bridge there should be like 2 small screws either side of the string raise/lower thos
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick

Quote by Aerokizzombie

Quote by CodChick

Quote by MCMXCII

I'm scary
no problem centorium. I suggest you lower the action on all your strings, just high enough to avoid fret buzz. A lower action (generally) makes for easier playing.
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
Quote by -Blue-
Is raising it moving to closer to the neck or the bridge? (tightening or loosening the screw?)

Not the single screw that moves the whole saddle closer to or farther away from the bridge. There's 2 small set screws on either side of each saddle which are used for action adjustments. These will 1) raise/lower each saddle and 2) adjust the angle of each saddle so that you can maintain the same fretboard radius on the saddles that's on the fretboard itself.
The screw you're thinking of turning will adjust the intonation of the string. This screw is behind the saddle. Don't turn this unless you're prepared to re-intonate your guitar.