Join my "shred Chain", everyone email me with a ten second clip of themselves playing rock in E minor at 120 BPM, email the clip to:

rob@chapmanguitars.wanadoo.co.uk

The Shred Chain will be edited together into one uber tune of doom and loaded on to my new website which is launching soon www.heavygear.tv and onto Youtube.

Details here: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=iG9Ulr4xHAE
I'll do it when I've got the cam! : )
Quote by Pinky19
My guitar is so ugly, it makes me wanna punch a baby.
maybe you should release a backing track or something just so it doesn't sound crazy plus when there's a backing track stuff sounds better but you're kinda limited to what the backing track allows you to do
Gear:
Jackson SL-3 Soloist w/ licensed Floyd Rose
Peavey VK 100 Head
Earcandy Boa 2X12 Cab w/ 70 watt Speakers
Fender Frontman 15 Watt Practice Amp

I'M SELLING A HOHNER HR1000 GUITAR. PM ME FOR INFO.
I just finished writing my piece, I'll get new strings, record it then post it to you
I'd do it but I'm only a begginer
Quote by DownInAHole.
I stuck my dick in a cactus. True story.

Quote by XianXiuHong
Are we allowed to have a backing track with it?

No mate, just keep it in time to a beat at 120 and keep it in the key of E minor and I will take all the clips and turn them into a giant shred tune.. I will make a backing to put it all to. :-)
Quote by led,rainsong
maybe you should release a backing track or something just so it doesn't sound crazy plus when there's a backing track stuff sounds better but you're kinda limited to what the backing track allows you to do

No sorry I can't do that because I want it to grow organically, also if I release a backing track people will send me clips of them playing to a backing track which will mess with my audio :-)

Just send my cool clips of you shredding, or even just playing a power chord in the key of E minor at 120 BPM

I can play rhythm!
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Quote by Robchappers
Good because I will need lots of chugging, metal style rhythm in Eminor at 120 BPM :-)

Excellent. Shall I make it an audio file since it will only be in the background? And should I make it more than 10 seconds?
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
I might give this a shot
My Gear:
Ibanez RG550M Dimarzio TZ + Paf Pro
Ibanez RG550R Dimarzio TZ in Bridge
Ibanez TS9>Vox AD50VT.

Quote by JackalUK
If you fap at 2 million faps per second you can go back in time
monkeylord?

are you aloowed to put two of your pieces together so it's harmonised?