A clone of the famous Electro-Harmonix Linear Power Booster

I Built this ages ago, but never really found much use for a clean booster as I'm an overdrive/distortion man It was a fun project though

Unlike the original LPB-1 or 2 I have an input cap switch, which allows the user to select a slightly sharper tone or a warmer more bassy tone. The effects of the switch are only really noticable at higher volumes.

Also the pedal has true bypass unlike the re-issues and a cool green LED

Theres a lot of fans of boosters out there, mainly tube amp enthusiasts as it helps drive the amp into overdrive but at a lower volume. The output of this pedal is around 20x the input when the volume control is maxxed so you can see how it will drive your amp!

And heres some pictures!

My camera plays tricks with the photos but the 4th photo (the pedal on its side) shows the real colour of the pedal!

Just make me an offer if youre interested, worst I can do is say no!
I'm interested, just pm me how much you're wanting to get out of it and we can work from there.
Like good folk/indie music? Check us out at www.myspace.com/mckenzieshae
ARRGH, MATEYS!! I Be a PIT PIRATE!! sworn enemy of the PIT NINJAS! I am the 30th pit pirate to sail under the great command of justinhawkins, MATEYS! (pm justinhawkins to join)
Quote by The_Marshall_Gu
I'm interested, just pm me how much you're wanting to get out of it and we can work from there.

PM'd!
PM'd!
2001 American Telecaster, Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Tube Amp, Maxon OD-9, Boss DS-1, EHX Big Muff Pi USA, Boss GE-7

Boss NS-2 (For Sale $50)
Boss MT-2 (For Sale $50)