Due to the untimely departure of our drummer, we are now out one drummer. We're looking for a drummer who is into metal and can keep up with us in terms of speed and skill. If you want to get a vague idea of what we sound like, our myspace is www.myspace.com/maskofsanitync. The recording quality on the song on there is terrible, and there are a few hiccups in the playing, but it should give you an idea of what we're going for. Anyway, we'd really like to fill this gap as soon as possible, so please get in touch with me either on the myspace or on UG profiles ASAP.

Thanks,

Copious
I know a drummer in the area, I can get in touch and see if he is still looking for a band. You guys sound pretty decent by the way. Let me know if you play any shows in the Raleigh area.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
Hey, I talked to the guy I know. He said he is supposed to be moving to Tennessee in a few weeks so he wouldn't be able to do it. I didn't know he was moving; he's not a close friend and we haven't really been in touch. Sorry about that. Good luck though.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -