At some point in the future I'm planning an Agile Interceptor as a backup 7. Although I'm not huge on floating bridges, it might be fun to have one of them of one of my guitars, so what the hell.

Thing is, I have an Ibanez with an Edge III, and the problems I had with it put me off floating trems, so I'm kind of apprehensive about getting a guitar with an LFR.

So does it stay in tune well? Will it last more than year without it crapping out on me like the Edge III did?

Here a Link to the guitar if you're interested-

Agile Interceptor Pro

Thanks guys
If it came to it, you could always swap it for an OFR at some point.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
oh man! that guitar is awesome
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
I have an LFR on my jackson and it's doing fine. The only time I have to tune my guitar is when restringing.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Agile are good for LFRs, as in they're perfect routes for OFRs.

I have an Agile with an LFR, and it's great, so far it hasn't gone out of tune with a new set of strings. Though, I haven't had it long at all.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG